• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Sure, if I see a ghost my first thoughts would be if i can have sex with it, makes sense, a very realistic story about what would truly happen if a real ghost would appear. Also this game has big boobs. Best game of the year

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
wearing a white dress as her long black hair obscures her face…
this one wears a black dress;
she fits the description, otherwise.

terrifying, indeed.

• • • • •

thanks for the share, Zemax.

cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zemax

orensan

May 29, 2017
this type of games made me wish some japanese dev made an harem game where we fucked all the japanese folklore ghost ladies
pretty sure there was such a game, but in rpgmaker

this type of games made me wish some japanese dev made an harem game where we fucked all the japanese folklore ghost ladies
here you go, found the thread i was talking about, not sure if it covers every single type, but it should cover at least 70%

https://f95zone.to/threads/naughty-school-ghost-stories-v1-00-m-gentlemen-after-party.175787/

Oct 10, 2019
So this is basically Sadako from the Ring / Ringu, only you get to fuck her into submission? That sounds kinda hot. Bitch always gave me nightmares; time to repay the favor.
She is actually not Sadako, she is supposed to be a different kind of japanese folklore ghost, she called oppou san or something like that because she apparently only makes that sound, she is pretty popular with many hentai and mangas featuring various renditions of her, usually with a shota or very short man, togheter with the woman with the split face and the teketeke she is probably one of the most popular proper folklore ghost girls, oh and Hanako of the toilet.
There are many hentai series about it but not games as far as I know, there are some that have parodies of Sadako but she technically is not folklore, she is more pop culture, this one and Hanako are proper folklore, still that would be cool if well made.

edit: I forgot to ask where does the group sex tag come from? are there other dudes? more ghosts?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Umbral Knight

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So which VN is this?
VN along for the ride?
VN get to make choices?
Though the lack of Multiple Endings tag tells me it's not a, make choices that has a noticeable effect to the story VN.

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
Paranormal Phenomenon Pussy.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist trying to fix that title. Not saying the joke was bad, but forced alliteration AND being reduncant (the last word implies the first two) was too much for me.