Others Completed Getting Freaky With Fujiki [1.00AD] [Kurenaibook]

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
so when i hear my neighboor fighting or their bed screetching under their weight for a couple second (lol) it's actualy ntr ... T_T i just discovered that i've been ntred for nearly a year now, should i change my complaint about the noise to one about ntr ?
Mate don't forget, your dad fucked your mum. Your dad cucked you since before you were born.
- Incest self-inserters mindset.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
So from what I can gather, the NTR is exclusively the MC fantasizing? Or is there a route where it becomes real?

I dislike the NTR-hate discussions purely because it becomes so damn hard to figure out what kind of NTR it is, drowns out all actual discussion of it. I wanna know whether the MC and heroine are into it or not.

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
Keep the NTR discussion to a minimum. If you hate the kink, don't comment. If you can't help yourself because you hate it, feel free to post and I will gladly show you the door :kek:
we need more comments like this!

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Keep the NTR discussion to a minimum. If you hate the kink, don't comment. If you can't help yourself because you hate it, feel free to post and I will gladly show you the door :kek:
And yet, by the looks of things, you just posted the pics of the NTR scene(s) as bait.

Fucking lmao.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
so they can read titles but not the tags? LMAOO
most people look at the title and another fact is that you have to go to the games page even to see the tags, maybe an enter warning could be put at the end of the title and lastly the ntr tag doesn't specify what kind of ntr it is, some like netori or netorase