4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

user2804

Oct 25, 2022
View attachment 1852348

Overview:
The protagonist is put into an unfamiliar world where no men seem to exist. He is stuck there until he can find a rare item only found in dungeons. Just like the title says, you will be violated by every girl you encounter on your adventure. Some of the encounters will be in the dungeon, but even the girls in town want a piece of him. Will you try your best to escape this world? Maybe it would be better to try and unlock all the sex scenes​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-05
Release Date: 2021-01-29
Original Title: 出逢う女の子全てに犯されるRPG MAXボリューム!
Developer: B-bishop -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Translator: MediocreTranslation -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN- - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1852353 View attachment 1852354 View attachment 1852356 View attachment 1852360
How do I play it full screen

Reactions: Jambofus

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
I'm already generally not into censoring things, but it somehow feels way worse when translators themselves change content to what they wish the writer did.

Intentionally changing content seems among the worst things a translator can do as a translator. I'm grateful it's "warned" in a readme once you've downloaded the game, but I'd like to suggest it be included as part of the "Translated:" the same way MTL is usually labeled so potential users can know the quality and decide ahead of time.

Alternatively, it may be better mentioned in the "Censored: yes/no" entry,

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
How do I actually clear data in the recollection room? it seems even if I delete the game folder and unzip another one the scenes i've seen are still accessible somehow. for context I want to start over again.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Get Violated By Every Girl[1.0.3+Eng Patch 1.0.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.9 GB/ 812 MB) : , (8900 Audio files)

Jan 21, 2021
Is it too much to ask for a femdom that focuses more on the female part of its name? Call me crazy but I'm more interested in their pleasure, bodies and desires than some dude's. Especially when violate/rape is in the title. You don't ever see maledom where the men 'rape' women by smothering them in love and kindness. Getting her off and then walking away like that's all he wanted. No, because their goals are to bust a nut. Something we very rarely see women having in most femdom out there. And is it really a 'strict view' of femdom to expect at least half as much cunnilingus as there are blowjobs? To wish people would stop equating feet on a dick to domination? I don't know what you think this game is supposed to be, but it's a joke for what it tries to be.

A review is a review whether it reflects your sentiments or not. I didn't see any rule that said reviews have to be lenient or about the technical aspects of a game rather than its content.
"To wish people would stop equating feet on a dick to domination?" This is the realist shit ive read in the past year. Hell I'd go as far as considering foot jobs as maledom. Afterall, it's the guy getting the service he wants while the female exhausts herself in pleasuring him. Absolutely not female domination.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
...I'd go as far as considering foot jobs as maledom. Afterall, it's the guy getting the service he wants while the female exhausts herself in pleasuring him. Absolutely not female domination.
I'd probably call fem/male dom based on the scenario, rather than just the actions taken in and of themselves.
It'd be pretty silly unusual to label the one being raped as the dom, after all

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2021
I'd probably call fem/male dom based on the scenario, rather than just the actions taken in and of themselves.
It'd be pretty silly unusual to label the one being raped as the dom, after all
That applies to everything if its rape though, im talking about a more general and common situation. Cause who ever is being raped simpy cant be considered the dom no matter what the sexual actions are

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone. My question is for those who were able to comply with 100% of the content in version 1.03. I have reached 95%. and despite meeting the prerequisites, objectives 62 (Marionette, with whom I lost a fight) and 67 (Lia: My request 5) are not shown available.
As for adette, but having all the content, I can't release the last objective (although I was able to verify that all the hospitalization and prison objectives were achieved)

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes