1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkelvin

Jan 27, 2018
did he actually say anything good ? got burned once back when i was suppoorting his stuff and he just announced he was canning it. Let's say i aint too tempted into throwing money at him again just to read a message he posted ...

Apr 30, 2017
did he actually say anything good ? got burned once back when i was suppoorting his stuff and he just announced he was canning it. Let's say i aint too tempted into throwing money at him again just to read a message he posted ...
I took some screenshots of the two posts I had access to, but... one was a poll for which girl should be next, and the other was talking about how it would have TWO pics of Isabela... From what I can gather, he seems to be treating this like a full-time project, not a silly little side thing...

Darkelvin

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for sharing... and saving me from a mistake
I gotta admit i am rather disapointed with the update especially with the patreon tier price he's asking for.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
How to play this game?
If I start a new game, I can only Rest. Nothing more. ._.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
How to play this game?
If I start a new game, I can only Rest. Nothing more. ._.
I hadn't played in a while so it seems that the premise got changed so that instead of finding the girls in the caves, beating them, then fucking them. You compete in an arena and earn money to pay to see the scenes.

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
does not save the adventure, does not give option to go for adventurers, all the adventurers are available in the brothel

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote