• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Genie Lust [v0.3] [CavemanViscount]

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I quite liked the demo, but I do have a complaint with the intro, we aren't ever given a proper introduction of who each character was so it was a tad annoying trying to figure out who was who. I imagine my complaint will probably be rectified when the other two girls have other facial expressions in the future, but I still wanted to mention it

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
I'll give it a watch even if we are playing a dwarf. Good luck to dev with the game.
Thanks!
hey nice art u guys got there, how many members are there in your team?
Just the two of us, me and Caveman
I quite liked the demo, but I do have a complaint with the intro, we aren't ever given a proper introduction of who each character was so it was a tad annoying trying to figure out who was who. I imagine my complaint will probably be rectified when the other two girls have other facial expressions in the future, but I still wanted to mention it
Fair points. Thanks for the feedback!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
If MC is average and the women are just big waifus then this adds a nice touch extra to the game. Kind of a let down if the MC is basically a hobbit sized "human" and the women are all simply normal sized. Will give it a look.

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
If MC is average and the women are just big waifus then this adds a nice touch extra to the game. Kind of a let down if the MC is basically a hobbit sized "human" and the women are all simply normal sized. Will give it a look.
Interesting, I guess it's a bit of both? I always thought relative size was the important thing but I'll keep this in mind for the future.

A small updates from the patreon:

- Working on variants and full colors for the next set of CG (very excited, caveman is doing amazing work).
- Also he made you guys a gift. Have to limit the NSFW version to patrons
- Writing for update 3 is complete, except for the sweaty scenes
- Idea stage for update 4 is pretty much complete

I realize I haven't really explained much about the progression, update 2 (next arriving) will focus on Nim (Jean will still be around). update 3 will focus on the Principal, update 4 will focus on Maggie. The above is subject to change and patron suggestions of course.

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
Hey all, for those still watching, just posted the Nim update (0.2 the nimdate) on the patreon. Includes:

-3 new CG with numerous variations
-6 new sexy scenes
-1 new wish
-some new sprites
-the next chapter of your story!

I might post the update here for free in a week or two, I'll have to talk to caveman about it.

If you have any issues with the purchase or the patreon or whatever just let me know and I'll remedy things.

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Your Itch.io link is dead
Also good luck on your update, hopefully it will attract some patrons

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
Your Itch.io link is dead
Also good luck on your update, hopefully it will attract some patrons
Thanks! Itch has been a huge pain in the boot. If it's not working it's in tiny print on some random page. I'm about to give up on it.

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
Build 3 is available!
The patreon and itch have been updated.

This update focuses on the Principal and has some fairly mild femdom content. I might drop the previous update, the Nimdate on here in a few days.

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020
No news since October and last update since May? If this game is dead then it's a real shame! It had potential story-wise, good art AND had a good fetish of mine : Lactation.

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
No news since October and last update since May? If this game is dead then it's a real shame! It had potential story-wise, good art AND had a good fetish of mine : Lactation.
Yeah we really didn't get the kind of response we were looking for, so the game is on indefinite hiatus. Glad you enjoyed what we developed! If it's any consolation I'm not sure how much more lactation there would have been.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii and aze123451

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Yeah we really didn't get the kind of response we were looking for, so the game is on indefinite hiatus. Glad you enjoyed what we developed! If it's any consolation I'm not sure how much more lactation there would have been.
If you ever attempt making another game I would recommend having the game do public releases until you have a substantial audience.
Very few games start with a large backing nowadays especially considering how many failed games there have been.

Also I recommend marketing your game more in general. If no one knows your game exists you can't have an audience in the first place.