genesis 8 breast sizes

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Those of you who use genesis 8, what breast morphs do you use and where do you set the sliders to to determine specific breast sizes from AA and so on?

azerty789

May 10, 2017
You have several options for changing breast size, the most common would be the official body morph add-on from DAZ. Once you loaded your figure (and having installed the add-on obviously... :p) use the shaping tab and go in chest options, you will find many way to change boobs.

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
You have several options for changing breast size, the most common would be the official body morph add-on from DAZ. Once you loaded your figure (and having installed the add-on obviously... :p) use the shaping tab and go in chest options, you will find many way to change boobs.

Yeah I know about that. Maybe I should've been clearer. I meant like what, let's say numbers on the sliders would correspond to specific cup sizes.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The size and shape is up to you. You can use presets if available but giving you slider settings is not going to help with specific model or look you are after. If i understand you correctly.

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
The size and shape is up to you. You can use presets if available but giving you slider settings is not going to help with specific model or look you are after. If i understand you correctly.
It's more about like, I'll try and give an example since I don't know how else to explain. So for genesis 2 models there's a guide where it goes:

AA = Breasts Gone 0.78
A = Breasts Small 1.0, Breasts Gone 0.25
B = Breasts Small 0.58
C = Breasts Size 0.11
D = Breasts Size 0.34
E = Breasts Size 0.55
F = Breasts Size 0.77
G = Breasts Size 0.98

But genesis 8 models are different and I couldn't find a similar guide for genesis 8 so was just wondering how others did it.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Take a look at ... It might do what you're after, in a roundabout way.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
tried that for height before but it didn't quite work the way it looked like in the pics

This is what you need right here. Dozens of large and small breast presets with morph dials

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018

This is what you need right here. Dozens of large and small breast presets with morph dials
I have it I think but I don't remember it saying like specific sizes in the presets so I don't know how accurate I can be with it