• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
I just try it and it run on my pc...
I put a sequence of images, I'll be happy if you can point wich step don't work, or if you just missed something...
Thank you.
. Inn001.png Inn002.png Inn003.png Inn004.png Inn005.png Inn006.png Inn007.png Inn008.png Inn009.png

Nick123gh

May 3, 2018
I see a lot of positive feedback.The game is way too grindy.Even if you get to the inn .The spell dont do more damage then your basic attacks.Definetly should be changed. The ammount of monsters you need to kill to get to the inn is crazy.Had to kill 60 monsters.And another bad thing is the starting room is crazy difficult for the beginning .A single bat destroyed me and I already lost reputation with the villagers and the army.I would definetly make it easier for the beginning.

dtest3

Dec 15, 2018
I like the concept of the game, i played it for about an hour, but it has many drawbacks even after reading the intent of the developer to put a "hard" game.

For now, the game is not hard itself, it's grindy as hell. It does not improve difficulty but artificially add (A LOT) of playtime. There would be nothing wrong with it if the gameplay was deep enough to make you forget you are turning into a robot. It's often used in games to prolong a bit, but i think it's way too much here.

Even Korean MMORPG can't beat that kind of grind, tbh when i read the changelog and saw the bats gave 1xp at first and farm gave 2 gold, i burst out laughing.

I still really like the game, if it was a bit more advanced and a bit more balanced i would have been ready to follow it on patreon, but it's way too early right now, or at least need basic changes to make it more enjoyable for players.

I usually have no problem spending dozens of hours on rpgm type games killing hundreds of packs of ennemies but at least they give you the feeling of progress, here it's more like "I give 2 hours of lifetime, I receive Level 2".

I think you adding the start pack is not bad itself, but it doesn't fix the problem of the emptyness of gameplay at start. I saw suggestions such as adding comp that would use the TP. That might be a good idea as a first step.

I must say i still had a good time playing it, it reminded me when I coded games when i was younger and was still trying to guess the way to add difficulty in this kind of games. Wish you good luck with the development and I might come back after a few patchs.

(english is not my native langage so sorry if there are mistakes)

Recouper

Jan 6, 2019
This game is interesting. I like the concept. I don't like the repetitiveness of slow grinds at all. But I'm quite looking forward to replacing out the guards with my own people and one day, building a church in the town. This is quite fun.

Reactions: RowenneTheGreatG

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
I played the game before the latest updates. Now the "starter pack" was nerfed. Instead on improving the killing significantly, it only improved slightly. I've just reached Level 2 and again there is NO significant improvement to kill the bats. I walk in kill 3 to 4 bats and I have to return "home" to restore HP and MP.
The starter pack is no cheat anymore, it became a necessity.

Second problem: there is NO way to see your relevant stats = city, church, military, sluttiness. No way to see where you stand. At least not for the current version of the game.

Both issues need to be adressed. I guess the first point will drive audience away faster. 3xp and 3gold per bat / up to 12 each per run. You need at least 5 runs to get to Level 2 and double that for Level 3. At least 25 runs for one deed. The 3 boxes containing 20 gold on dungeon level 1 are used for another city job. This is not a game, it's a grindfest. (Even with 5 each, the grind would be painful. Especially when the lady does improve so slow. - Speed it up: XP, gold AND improvement of the lady.)

Otherwise the game would be really nice.
BTW I did not get to dungeon level 2 yet.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I played the game before the latest updates. Now the "starter pack" was nerfed. Instead on improving the killing significantly, it only improved slightly. I've just reached Level 2 and again there is NO significant improvement to kill the bats. I walk in kill 3 to 4 bats and I have to return "home" to restore HP and MP.
The starter pack is no cheat anymore, it became a necessity.

Second problem: there is NO way to see your relevant stats = city, church, military, sluttiness. No way to see where you stand. At least not for the current version of the game.

Both issues need to be adressed. I guess the first point will drive audience away faster. 3xp and 3gold per bat / up to 12 each per run. You need at least 5 runs to get to Level 2 and double that for Level 3. At least 25 runs for one deed. The 3 boxes containing 20 gold on dungeon level 1 are used for another city job. This is not a game, it's a grindfest. (Even with 5 each, the grind would be painful. Especially when the lady does improve so slow. - Speed it up: XP, gold AND improvement of the lady.)

Otherwise the game would be really nice.
BTW I did not get to dungeon level 2 yet.
I didn't know that there's a starter pack? But indeed, Rowenne is seriously underpowered. I opened the pub and the inn by picking carrots at the farm; else it would've been undoable. Because of this underpowerment, the dungeon is irrelevant to the game.

I too feel that it jeopardizes the game experience that no stats can be checked.

Furthermore, there's only the H-scene in the toilet, but even sexually, Rowenne doesn't seem to progress at all.

The game has a lot of potential, but it doesn't have quite "it" yet. It'll be some work before this game actually feels worth playing. At this point, the game is just an empty set of promisses that have yet to be abided.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
I didn't know that there's a starter pack? But indeed, Rowenne is seriously underpowered. I opened the pub and the inn by picking carrots at the farm; else it would've been undoable. Because of this underpowerment, the dungeon is irrelevant to the game.
When you enter the dungeon take the path downward. There is a box that looks slightly different. When approaching the box the game issues some messages that you are going to attempt to "cheat the game". Inside is a better sword and some potions (I don't remember, but I guess some better wardrobe is insight as well.)
As I said, after the nerf it doesn't do any big benefit. It was better in older versions.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
When you enter the dungeon take the path downward. There is a box that looks slightly different. When approaching the box the game issues some messages that you are going to attempt to "cheat the game". Inside is a better sword and some potions (I don't remember, but I guess some better wardrobe is insight as well.)
As I said, after the nerf it doesn't do any big benefit. It was better in older versions.
Oh, is that the starter pack. I have it indeed, but it didn't really help me.

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023

With this new quest you will be a step closer to recruit your personal army.
Do you will be able to earn the thust of Gorgasj's peoples?
Play your adventure and try yourself!
0.4 Changelog:
- Over 100 new images.
- 1 complete quest.
- Total of 9 new animations.
- (Suggestion) Try wrong answers.
- Added a new healing spell (must be earned).

Last edited:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
great another game thats one sided and full of bigotry against women. yay. the female hero is seriously under powered so much that i wouldnt call her a hero, more like a fashionable peasant. the monsters are way over powered and give almost nothing for exp. or money. grind grind grind and still dont have enough even for one building. not to mention the female hero can kill monsters but cant draw her sword to make two perverted gate guards mind thier hands. just another in a long line of women hating bs...ssdd same shyte different day.

Kristovitch

Aug 9, 2022
I believe that the sluttiness gained in the church is wrong, I did 10 actions, each giving +2 and when I got home I found I had gained 80 points, not 20.... so either the church tasks should say +8 or the numbers are off....

• Thinking Face
Sep 29, 2019
Very very Grindy.Real try to find a Balance between Gameplay and Grind actual this game need one more Tag Sadomaso!!! as you get absolute nothing for your efforts Monster give near no Gold no Exp and are op like hell.then they re spawn the entire time and you dont level up.the cheat chest is a Joke.Go in the Dungeon fight 1-2 Monster go out the Dungeon sleep or Heal with food go in the dungeon kill 1-2 Monster and that for hour's.If you real make all that shit you will see that you are exact where you was Hour's before You have no Gold as that what you get in all time is only enough for 1 Building that by the way give you nothing in Return for your grind.And you are still Level one why all that Monster give only 2 XP for that heavy Fights.So same as before Go in the Dungeon kill 1-2 Monster go out if you are not tired for another 3-4 Hour's.But at the end nothing change Monster to strong Hero to weak regardless how much time you spent.By the way there is a Bug with Level 1 i have 250 HP with level 2 (yea i real spent that time to see Level 2 ) i have only 212 HP.That is for sure a bug as the Monster on Level 2 make 150+ Damage with 1 hit and come normal in 2 not any more alone.
Not all is bad in the game the Pictures and Render are real nice if you find a Balance with the grind i will for sure try again this game but in this state never again.
Ps: I forgot to write that a Healing Portion you can buy for 15 Gold and it give you 150 HP back you need 2 of them after near every fight .For winning the Fight you get 2-3 Gold so you need for 15 Gold 5 Fights but even 8-10 Healing Portions that are worth 150 Gold again heavy balance Problem.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes