• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking General Game Recommendations

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, I haven't added any new games to my watchlist in the past 2-3 months, any good recommendations of games with good stories?

- no incest
- no gay
- more hardcore content is appreciated
- no loser protagonist (male or female)

Besides that anything is okay.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
No incest takes out like 80% of the games I like... not saying incest is necessary, I just like it.

Depraved Awakening

My Sweet Neighbors

Mythic Manor

Good Girl Gone Bad

Kingdom of Deception

A few games that have Incest, but that it's not the point

Coceter Chronicles - MC is the half sister to the girl she's been fucking since long before she knew she was her half sister. Also can choose to romance your brother. None of it is required though.

Long live the Princess - interesting game, however has one incest line with the older sister, I don't even find her that attractive, can ignore.

Chloe18 - this game is intentionally over the top, I find it hilarious good fun. The incest content in the game, however, is related to a non player character and her brother. You can probably ignore the content, but not sure if you can finish that character's line if you do.

Wicked Choices - This one actually has a lot of incest. But the game itself is more about its plot. The sex is part of the story, not a reason for the story to exist, and as a result, while it has incest, I don't think that's why I play it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
No incest takes out like 80% of the games I like... not saying incest is necessary, I just like it.

Depraved Awakening

My Sweet Neighbors

Mythic Manor

Good Girl Gone Bad

Kingdom of Deception

A few games that have Incest, but that it's not the point

Coceter Chronicles - MC is the half sister to the girl she's been fucking since long before she knew she was her half sister. Also can choose to romance your brother. None of it is required though.

Long live the Princess - interesting game, however has one incest line with the older sister, I don't even find her that attractive, can ignore.

Chloe18 - this game is intentionally over the top, I find it hilarious good fun. The incest content in the game, however, is related to a non player character and her brother. You can probably ignore the content, but not sure if you can finish that character's line if you do.

Wicked Choices - This one actually has a lot of incest. But the game itself is more about its plot. The sex is part of the story, not a reason for the story to exist, and as a result, while it has incest, I don't think that's why I play it.
I played Mythic Manor and loved it (that was the last new game I talking about to be honest). Also GGGB and CC, but didn't like the art very much.

I'll check Long Live the Princess and Depraved Awakening, they look promising, probably some of the others too when I have time.

And thanks for the tip :eazyHype:

Reactions: DarthSeduction