Collection Video GEN.K NTR Collection [GEN.K] [2024-03-30]

FoxRex123

Oct 1, 2021
Thank you for uploading the complete works. I know I'm going to sound annoying now and I'm sorry, but here it goes, CuckLife Animated(13 Minute), does anyone have it? Thank you

Reactions: fromqb

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I can't upload videos in 1080, well I can, but my line uploads them very slowly so I prefer in 720 that's why I don't usually upload those videos, anyway I will upload it later to have it in the folder, cucklife 04 in 30 u 40 min is a pdf of 200 mb and a video of about 40 mb

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I know it's a different topic, but if anyone has the videos job interview part1 and 2 of nolansol or knows where to find them, pass the link (iwara and mmdfans don't work), I've been searching for 2 months and his patreon and other forms no longer exist, it's I'm desperate to see those videos, I'm sorry for asking about a different issue but maybe you could help me with it, I also exchange hard-to-find or exclusive videos so I can compensate whoever helps me

are these videos
and part 2

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
All your mega links say that the content has been removed. If it isn't a bother at all, is there some way to get UBD number 3?
I may have it somewhere. Someone reported his MEGA account for some reason.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Added Ugly Bastard Delusion #3, and 300 Spartan #5 to the OP.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
lol,
This is the first time this has happened to me. They have burst more than 50 GB of content, well, lucky they are in the OP

I can assure you that it was due to cucklife 04, I will open a new account but I will not reupload, I will upload what comes out and I will leave it for a little time and then I will delete it to prevent, this way I will give the OP time to upload it

SAHC If something is missing in the OP, let me know and I will upload it so that it is

and k.g.y and b.b.f.c not re upload guys sorry but it's a lot of content and it would take a couple of days to reupload it so I won't upload it

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry to post this in the wrong topic, I had already subscribed to this developer's fanbox. But I wanted to know if anyone has or knows where to find this other developer's material . I didn't find any of his platforms working, and I would really like to see his animations.

Reactions: blackpegasus

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
In a week or 10 days i upload cucklife 05,remember only upload for one day or two

For k.g.y i upload everithing but someone report and delete my account of mega,sorry i dont upload again,Keep an eye on kemonoparty there you may find what you are looking for

Reactions: LoveMyNiece

Thanmawww

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry to post this in the wrong topic, I had already subscribed to this developer's fanbox. But I wanted to know if anyone has or knows where to find this other developer's material . I didn't find any of his platforms working, and I would really like to see his animations.
try this