csaja

Jul 11, 2017
after i get the task for garnet somebody is watching me i cant progress any further anyone knows how to progress?

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
what is that secret scene and how to unlock it?
Go to dewy park and click the circular window for Halloween eater egg. you can also click on the empty canvas (think I spelt that right) in the garage to see other peoples artwork. Also click on lion at one of the training grounds, cant remember which one.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Go to dewy park and click the circular window for Halloween eater egg. you can also click on the empty canvas (think I spelt that right) in the garage to see other peoples artwork. Also click on lion at one of the training grounds, cant remember which one.
What exaclty IS the secret scene? Is it anything good?

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
What exaclty IS the secret scene? Is it anything good?
The Halloween one is just the three crystal gems posing in their costumes and then naked (not a scene but a portrait viewer) and the secret scene is a threesome scene with Connie & Pearl.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GemDomination-0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The Halloween one is just the three crystal gems posing in their costumes and then naked (not a scene but a portrait viewer) and the secret scene is a threesome scene with Connie & Pearl.
Oh that's a fun one. So i have to follow all those steps to get the threesome then?

Reactions: Mistervd

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Go to dewy park and click the circular window for Halloween eater egg. you can also click on the empty canvas (think I spelt that right) in the garage to see other peoples artwork.
Oh that's a fun one. So i have to follow all those steps to get the threesome then?
Na, its just the order of when the easter eggs came out if i remember correctly. I just stumbled on it after doing some training with the gems

Reactions: Mistervd
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes