Gehenna [1.0] [Kemuriya]

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Update about the Official translation for those that are waiting on it like me, The Publishers of Gehenna said its hopefully going to be released spring 2024 so just a month or 2 away I think.
source?

EDIT
nvm. found it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Niveket
Mar 8, 2018
source?

EDIT
nvm. found it
I wonder if the next spring means spring 2024 or 2025? Cause the amount of stuff in this game sheesh.. must be fun to translate that wall of text simulator xD But Man cant wait to understand it i realy love the complexity of the game if only there were more games like this.. Unless someone knows any interesting titles?

Jeffersinor

Jan 8, 2024
Hello sorry to bother you but where can i find the last H screen with shuka and the mask. i searched the whole place and i cant find that room

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
some h skill give you more skills to use in battle other will increase you char str in some way or another they tell you what they do in the h skill section on char menu
Also worth noting - H-Skills might not work depending on how you translate the game. If you use Translator++ or a similar direct-translation patch then the H-Skills literally do nothing, and the in-combat H-Events don't trigger because the events are all programmed to look for the exact japanese names in the source files.

M-Tool works though, I think because it just filters the output text instead of editing any of the source files

mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone have the full save? Completed more than 3 times at least? All ending unlocked?

Also, what does the H-skill do? The common sense changing does nothing?

Jul 28, 2017
Also worth noting - H-Skills might not work depending on how you translate the game. If you use Translator++ or a similar direct-translation patch then the H-Skills literally do nothing, and the in-combat H-Events don't trigger because the events are all programmed to look for the exact japanese names in the source files.

M-Tool works though, I think because it just filters the output text instead of editing any of the source files
My suggestion for cases like this is using ctrl+f, searching by context and essentially avoiding things like "name" and "actor".
"message", "description" and "description" are good starting starting searches.
Then you select all, right click, and tag them(I suggest using gold or after cause some tags are reserved).
Then, batch translate the tagged ones. This way you avoid translating things that might break the game.
Course, that means the names of things remain untranslated, which is annoying, but at least stuff works, y'know?

Nightrix

Jul 23, 2023
The original developer of the game liked my comment when I asked about the game's release date on the Otaku Plan team's post on X. Their previous game EDEN took a year to release in English and now Gehena's development time has been almost 1 year. Hopefully the game will be released soon...

Reactions: Pedaru and AetherPL