• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
Here's the guide in Japanese (just use google webpage translate):

Its main use is to see the dungeon map and where to go with it. It seems the game has 2 routes and character endings tied to each route. Some characters' ending aren't available in the other route. Picking the option to view H scene or not during individual events doesn't affect the endings.

The game is susceptible to simple Cheat Engine value changes so it's easy to blast through combat if you want to... random encounters is still such a huge pain in the ass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Endless Fate

Nov 13, 2023
shame, no cheat engine or online that ive found that will let you get heart jewels... after putting in many hours and finding this out, yeah... ima just quit.

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
You can get heart jewels with cheat engine, just don't perform any loading before you get the address as it changes after loading. Btw, you get encounter repel item in shop at fighter guild lv3, which is nice.

Ebhryn

Aug 1, 2017
You can get heart jewels with cheat engine, just don't perform any loading before you get the address as it changes after loading. Btw, you get encounter repel item in shop at fighter guild lv3, which is nice.
I'm a big newbie with Cheat Engine, may I ask how you achieved that? Spent more than an hour trying to do it without success.

ronney

May 6, 2017
I'm a big newbie with Cheat Engine, may I ask how you achieved that? Spent more than an hour trying to do it without success.
This is tricky because you must have more than 1. Three is best and you need a few events that use heart jewels. so search 3 or however many you have than run an heart jewel using event than check your inventory i think it was to see how many you have left if it changed search the new value this should be all in the default 4 bytes

steveporter

Aug 10, 2020
So you don't have to worry about heart gems too much as there is new game+. I think I finished the game first time with 15 left over but couldn't finish all the events on my second game.
One of the options is when you beat the game is to replay but skip all dungeons except bosses. Set to easy for auto-win battle button. Combined with the option to skip (basically just fades to black and loads next scene) already seen text/events you can go through a play-through in about 30 minutes.
If you beat the game the regular way you can basically skip all the events of the 2nd playthrough, I think if you ignore all heart events you get a bad ending about halfway through, that extra added to whatever you had left over should be enough to carry you over.

Ebhryn

Aug 1, 2017
This is tricky because you must have more than 1. Three is best and you need a few events that use heart jewels. so search 3 or however many you have than run an heart jewel using event than check your inventory i think it was to see how many you have left if it changed search the new value this should be all in the default 4 bytes
Yeah that's mainly what I've been trying to do. Basically I search the first time I get ~100 possible matches. Then I accept a quest that consumes one, open my inventory and check again. Then it drops to 0 results. Must be something that I didn't understand. :/

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
Around 40% of the H scenes are defeat rape, some minor ntr and pregnancy in some of those scenes (you'd have to intentionally want to see them). That's more than I expected because I assumed this game was just all 'vanilla' sunshine. I guess they don't derive far from the branch that makes Venus Blood games.

Cleared the game in 37 hours with a bunch of cheats and skipping most H scenes (for later viewing). New game+ lets you skip past the whole dungeon crawling and get straight to boss fights, great for viewing the other route after clearing one. Item farming from bosses is better than sweeping the mobs, too.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Around 40% of the H scenes are defeat rape, some minor ntr and pregnancy in some of those scenes (you'd have to intentionally want to see them). That's more than I expected because I assumed this game was just all 'vanilla' sunshine. I guess they don't derive far from the branch that makes Venus Blood games.

Cleared the game in 37 hours with a bunch of cheats and skipping most H scenes (for later viewing). New game+ lets you skip past the whole dungeon crawling and get straight to boss fights, great for viewing the other route after clearing one. Item farming from bosses is better than sweeping the mobs, too.
so in this game if the girls get raped is it game over ? can you romance 1 girl and ignore others ? and if this said girl was raped will this effect the ending ?

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
so in this game if the girls get raped is it game over ? can you romance 1 girl and ignore others ? and if this said girl was raped will this effect the ending ?
You'd have to (intentionally) lose to some specific bosses marked as danger to get defeat rape scenes. That leads to a game over bad end, but you get the choice to rewind and fight the boss again or reload an earlier auto-save. The choice to lose is also available to you when viewing scenes in the recollection.

You can romance multiple girls, but the amount of hearts you get to do so isn't enough for all of them (unless cheat). Plus, each of the 2 ending routes locks out half of the heroines' pool endings.

Shirufu

Dec 28, 2020
You'd have to (intentionally) lose to some specific bosses marked as danger to get defeat rape scenes. That leads to a game over bad end, but you get the choice to rewind and fight the boss again or reload an earlier auto-save. The choice to lose is also available to you when viewing scenes in the recollection.

You can romance multiple girls, but the amount of hearts you get to do so isn't enough for all of them (unless cheat). Plus, each of the 2 ending routes locks out half of the heroines' pool endings.
Quick question since I'm about to start using the heart items in my first game.
If I use Cheat Engine to have a ton of hearts so I can play all heroines events and romance them in the same file will I bug the endings or something?
Or can I can romance all of them and then at the end of the game/branching point (idk since it's my first playthrough) go through the route I like the most?

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
You sure can romance all of them if you cheat to get the required amount of hearts, no bug to worry about. Extra hearts carry over to NG+ so you only need to cheat once.
You have to pick either magii or machinae route at the end of chapter 4. You have to bond with a set of heroines related to that route to unlock it (refer to JP guide above), and only those heroines' endings are available in that route. You simply will not get more bond side quests to deepen bond with the heroines' not in your route during chapters 5+6. After beating the final boss of a route you'll get to postgame where you can pick and see the the endings of the heroines you're fully bonded with in a list of unlocked endings.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
You sure can romance all of them if you cheat to get the required amount of hearts, no bug to worry about. Extra hearts carry over to NG+ so you only need to cheat once.
You have to pick either magii or machinae route at the end of chapter 4. You have to bond with a set of heroines related to that route to unlock it (refer to JP guide above), and only those heroines' endings are available in that route. You simply will not get more bond side quests to deepen bond with the heroines' not in your route during chapters 5+6. After beating the final boss of a route you'll get to postgame where you can pick and see the the endings of the heroines you're fully bonded with in a list of unlocked endings.
So is there some kind of harem ending in the NG+ or am I still locked into one of the two endings?

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
There is a harem-ish ending in each route. Meh, I'm tired of all these questions, can't be bothered to say more.

Shirufu

Dec 28, 2020
Well. This game is kinda broken. First my characters couldn't use skills, they allways appeared unactive during battle and i couldn't click on them. That solved starting a new game thank god I only did two missions.
The next was my guild level not raising even after completing missions but I stopped caring abut it's benefits and continued through the game.
NOW my chars stopped gaining exp in combat. I was doing just fine leveling a bit and after killing a boss for i don't know how many times it just says +0 exp EVERY TIME I win a battle.
I didn't want to but I'm going to go easy mode and auto-win everything and just stay for the story.
50% the game ruined.
Btw I only used cheat engine to raise my number of heart jewels bc I dont want to play two times the first 4 chapters, so if it's not that I can't tnhink of a reason for all those bugs.

*EDIT*
Aaaaaaand now I gain exp again after reaching chapter 3. This game loves to troll me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gervid
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes