• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
I'm on my last chapter of 1st playthrough, right in front of Rahab (peek at his HP on Hard diff, 400k lol)
My entire party is level 99 btw, such a grind :cautious:

By now, someone must've been completed the game once or twice right?

There's a few thing that I need some answers:
1. In NG+, your entire party stay with you or disband (like old rpg game)?
Since I chose Magii route, Chronos is with me. Her Aquo skill is awesome and I intend to pair her with Echidna in NG+, thus the question I kept asking in my head.
Because I play "The Alchemist of Ars Magna" their latest *cough*Vanilla*cough* game, I was hoping it have the same system where your teammate stay with you on NG+ (multiple playthrough)

2. How many recruitable character? (after NG+/multiple playthrough of course)

3. What is the max level of this game?

4. Maximum Guild Rank?
(All I know, the rank cap increase with higher difficulty, and because this is Ninetail, I'm sure there will be higher difficulty after multiple playthrough, I just want to know the upper limit. If you want to cheat the guild rank, don't mess with guild point, instead use CE to mess around with guild score. If you cheat the guild point, you will no longer receive guild point during level up from guild score, this applies to character skill point where you no longer receive skill point during level up)

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: im at chapter one, theres a healer girl quest where you need eXplosives to blow up a part in the cavern area, anyone knows where it that?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, the guild endings. Is it possible to get an individual ending out of the guild characters? I.E., instead of getting Machine Guild Ending (Chris, Echidna, Sierra), is it possible to get a heroine ending with Chris by herself? Or instead of Magic Guild Ending (Saffina, Chronos, Yozakura), is it possible to get a heroine ending with Saffina by herself?

Cause this game is largely boring/frustrating/disappointing so far (Completed Chapter 3) and if I can't get a heroine ending with the only girl I care for by herself, I'm just gonna quit now and that would save me a lot of time.

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
Can someone tell me more about this? I see netorare in the tags and also male protagonist. Do you get cucked? Or are you cucking someone else, because I don't know if I'm interested in a game where I play as the dude and get cucked. Everything else about it looks really really good though so I hope it isn't the case, or at the very least, that the hypothetical "getting cucked" scenario is very minimal and won't be done with a girl I end up caring about. Scars of Summer... well scarred me lol I don't want that

ronney

May 6, 2017
Can someone tell me more about this? I see netorare in the tags and also male protagonist. Do you get cucked? Or are you cucking someone else, because I don't know if I'm interested in a game where I play as the dude and get cucked. Everything else about it looks really really good though so I hope it isn't the case, or at the very least, that the hypothetical "getting cucked" scenario is very minimal and won't be done with a girl I end up caring about. Scars of Summer... well scarred me lol I don't want that
Pretty sure it only occurs when you lose to monsters if i recall correctly. so like bad ends

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
Pretty sure it only occurs when you lose to monsters if i recall correctly. so like bad ends
Thank you! Yeah some how getting NTRed by a monster or other inhuman creatures doesn't feel as bad, and I'll probably still view them for the sake of completion. Plus I'm a monster fucker, so. But anyway thank you for your quick reply!

MCP47

Sep 2, 2022
I'm on my last chapter of 1st playthrough, right in front of Rahab (peek at his HP on Hard diff, 400k lol)

1. In NG+, your entire party stay with you or disband (like old rpg game)? They Disband and only rejoin at the relevent point in the story, they do retain levels/equipment and trust rank (whatever that does) but you will not be able to get the route specific characters AFAIK, i only got halfway through a 2nd playthrough b4 the grind bored me too much.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
OK! I'm really REALLY tired of reseting my Skill Points every time!
When you set Skill Points to a value, unless you freeze it with Cheat Engine, the game resets it for you as soon as you are done with one battle. Is there a way to keep it frozen forever WITHOUT going back to Cheat Engine? Also, you do not GAIN any Skill Points if you cheat them!

EDIT: What am I FUCKING doing?! This game is in Unity! Just call someone to hack into the AssemblyCSharp file!

Cyber_Hibiki

May 8, 2023
Heya, I just downloaded this game
And by skimming the info from japanese guide I have question

Regarding the ending: From what I understand, I need to complete side quest by using a certain item; My question is does the side quest will be permanently available?

e.g: The side quests appears on ch 1; but I still can't decide which one to proceed so if I wait till chapter 3, will the side quest still available then?

AwakenHD

Jan 20, 2021
Finished the game in normal pretty easy not bad at all can be repetitive for some , lot's of things could be better but still enjoyed it 60 hours in .

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Was the Hard difficulty made to be broken impossible to beat or is this game just such a buggy mess? Honestly when you compare the difficulty of Darkest Dungeon to this, Darkest Dungeon is a game for babies. Grenade costs 250 does less than 1% of enemy HP while having the cost several weapons put together. Its either the game has so many bugs in damage calculation or most items are literally useless.

Ah okay, seems its really messed up, its either a bug, or your typical localizer crap where translators dont even know Japanese. Difficultly is not difficulty as it does not increase the difficulty but only adds 20 levels to each enemy, making even the first quest in prelude impossible to do,
SO the only choice is play on normal, cause hard is impossible and broken and easy should not even be a thing when normal is brainrot level easy with enemies having less HP than 1 normal attack of your character.
Garbage game.

Last edited:

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
gameplay is boring and the random monsters are really annoying
Fully agree, game is garbage, easy is pointless, normal is a clicker where you just auto attack all enemies cause they die from one hit anyway, and hard instead being challenging is impossible to play cause instead scaling the enemies to be harder, they gave them +20 levels which in turn increases their stats tenfold and their HP skyrockets up by 1000%.

Ratoblade

Jun 6, 2020

1. In NG+, your entire party stay with you or disband (like old rpg game)?
Since I chose Magii route, Chronos is with me. Her Aquo skill is awesome and I intend to pair her with Echidna in NG+, thus the question I kept asking in my head.
Because I play "The Alchemist of Ars Magna" their latest *cough*Vanilla*cough* game, I was hoping it have the same system where your teammate stay with you on NG+ (multiple playthrough)
I would also like to know if you get to keep all your stuff in NG+. I'm at Chapter 5 now about 60 hours in and recently realised that you only get a limited amount of the resource needed to advance each heroines routes (the hearts). I think you get just enough to "complete" 3 heroines.

I don't think I feel like playing the game multiple times just to see every other heroines events if the game doesn't just let me speed through it with a busted party from a previous playthrough, if that happens to be the case I might just download a 100% save and see the other heroines events in the gallery.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes