Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

tomatoisamazing

Mar 18, 2021
Hello! I'm looking for a game title that revolves around a storyline where the main character, who is the nephew of a gym owner, visits the gym to assist his uncle with various tasks. While there, he encounters potential love interests who happen to be gym trainers. The game includes several scenarios involving photo shoots, with the MC taking on the role of a photographer to help promote the gym.

Idryle

Oct 19, 2018
Hello! I'm looking for a game title that revolves around a storyline where the main character, who is the nephew of a gym owner, visits the gym to assist his uncle with various tasks. While there, he encounters potential love interests who happen to be gym trainers. The game includes several scenarios involving photo shoots, with the MC taking on the role of a photographer to help promote the gym.
Hi,
Do you talk about this one ?
Hunks workshop : https://f95zone.to/threads/hunks-workshop-v1-12t-future-games.33388/
Or this one ?
Super health club : https://f95zone.to/threads/super-health-club-final-oonyxgames.79730/

Reactions: tomatoisamazing

tomatoisamazing

Mar 18, 2021
Reactions: Idryle

lmfahai

May 27, 2023
yea its burning fever, the one someone posted above

johnwithlenon

Sep 22, 2021
CboyC95 My Soldiers should be in "Finished > 2D > Renpy" instead of "Not on F95".
There's a new Unreal Engine game (which there's no thread on F95 yet) with a demo:
This game has what I want: 3D character controllable, camera controllable, and do quests to have sex with NPCs.

Reactions: restinnpeace

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
CboyC95 My Soldiers should be in "Finished > 2D > Renpy" instead of "Not on F95".
There's a new Unreal Engine game (which there's no thread on F95 yet) with a demo:
This game has what I want: 3D character controllable, camera controllable, and do quests to have sex with NPCs.
the game requirement is so high, sad
there is other similar game from the same dev too called dik journey
and speaking of 3D game, there is the upcoming one on steam called wild life , that one is very wild like the title

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes