Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022

Tested and played it, should be ok no virus or malware.
Hey, since you said you played it (not sure if you completed it or just checked it out), can you tell me if this game includes self-harm? I'm asking because I saw one picture of (who I think is) MC with cut scars on his arms... Since the game is yakuza-themed, it could've been as well inflicted by others, but I can't be sure...

Kudanstein407

Dec 4, 2019
Hey, since you said you played it (not sure if you completed it or just checked it out), can you tell me if this game includes self-harm? I'm asking because I saw one picture of (who I think is) MC with cut scars on his arms... Since the game is yakuza-themed, it could've been as well inflicted by others, but I can't be sure...
yes there are self harm, gore, blood. some inflicted by others and some by Towa himself

you can also check some CG here to find out

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
So far I only completed taku route, intended to play Fujieda and Madarame but since it is locked and require me to play Rei first, I sort of stopped playing since I am not that interested.
And yes, this has a lot of self harm or consensual wound inflicting.
Basically, MC is an artist that draw other people darkest and deepest desire. To achieve that he would interogate these demented people and cause their desire to be realized by inflicting it on the mc himself which include massive and bloodied scar also wound opening and slicing the shoulder to put multiple metals in a shape of wings. Blood and blood everywhere, I almost barfed.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes