3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

ThePenBoi

Feb 8, 2019
Hello Guys, I've just started playing this game for the first time and have a question about day 1. Whenever I intervene with the principal and Ulya and stand for Ulya, my report at the principal's office ends up with me getting fired. Anything I missed? Any stat I need to have at a special value?

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
Hello Guys, I've just started playing this game for the first time and have a question about day 1. Whenever I intervene with the principal and Ulya and stand for Ulya, my report at the principal's office ends up with me getting fired. Anything I missed? Any stat I need to have at a special value?
you are not actually fired it was a joke, don't close the game and continue with the dialogue you will understand

ThePenBoi

Feb 8, 2019
you are not actually fired it was a joke, don't close the game and continue with the dialogue you will understand
oh fk. rly? I gave it like 10 different attemps to overcome that, and ended up closing the game every single time...
thanks though!

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
These are cassandra blowjob in the police animation pictures, I dont know if they run in the game or not.
I used a duplicate image program to see if they were in the 'Gates 1.0 final' version or not and checked 'Extra' folder on mega ( the 50 mb). They both dont have these,
So heres to more completeness

picknick

Jan 22, 2019
Is this a classic rpgmaker game which you walk around and fuck a girl each time you talk to her as an option?
like legend of versyl?
ps:i like these kind of games that's why i'm asking :D

Rolandoo

Nov 2, 2018
Anyone know how to i can get the Tilda Event after Chris event on day 5 ; Looked at walk through says go to Tilda's house but door is always locked.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
PLS ,,,, does anyone have a good picture of Ulia I need it for my thread

Last edited:

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
I can't get the Lilia/Kari threesome scene to trigger...I've done all the prerequisites (had sex with Lilia, went jogging with Kari & won the fight, then took the train back). What else am I missing? I've wandered around the school grounds and still nothing will trigger
Hi, I was able to trigger when I chose to fuck Lilia roughly in the classroom. The cucbicle sex option doesn't work to trigger the threesome.

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Why is this game so fucked up. Constant bugs. Even then walkthrough are not clear. There is folder within folder in walkthrough. There is lot of save files in walkthough and not sure which one is what. So confusing. Why cant we have just one walkthough in pdf and their corresponding save files.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Why is this game so fucked up. Constant bugs. Even then walkthrough are not clear. There is folder within folder in walkthrough. There is lot of save files in walkthough and not sure which one is what. So confusing. Why cant we have just one walkthough in pdf and their corresponding save files.
The bugs bsolutely ruin the gaming experience, and unfortunately, from what I've read, the dev's not really bothered with fixing them; they've practically dismissed anything related to this game and have moved on to their next one

• Sad
Reactions: frodoneo

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Stuck on the high morality path. I can go to sleep at the end of day 6 but as there is nothing to do on day 7 I can't go to sleep at the end of this day even after skipping time...

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes