VN Ren'Py Completed Gargoyles, The beast and the Bitch [Alx & Khronos]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
From Author's page:
Mar 31 at 7:25pm
How you guys have been doing?
Here’s a little update on the statue of BVB 2 and a pic from the intro to whet your appetite ^^
As you guys know, that game as been going at snail paste the last few months. Things in my life had changed and I had to take way to many commissions to pay the rent.
Also, that game is NOT your typical Ren’py visual novel / trainer. It is filled to the rim with original artwork. The whole story is told in a narrated comic form… You’re not clicking through thousand of lines of boring dialogue to get to the next option. And it’s non linear, even though it also have a story line through the game, you can try everything at anytime and it will have consequences.

For theses 2 reasons I am unable to release hurly builds.
Things are going to changes ^^
1st, Starting on the 7th of April (sooner if possible… as soon as that tv gig is done) I will start a 30 days period entirely dedicated on it. This should bring us a hell of a lot closer to a release date. Hopefully, with the gain in new patrons, I’ll be able to have those periods on regular basis.
2nd, I’m rearranging things a bit. The game had 2 rooms to play in; the living room was the main scene and the dining room was just for a short chapter in the game. The new plan is to add rooms and interaction in these rooms, while taking a few off the living room. And have a 1st release with only the living room and than 2 or 3 other builds with the new rooms and interaction in theses room. Not sure yet how it will impact the main storyline, but it will affect your stats and I will add some fun narrative elements limited to theses rooms.
3rd, this will also open up things patron’s insight. You guys will have to opportunity to suggest interactions in each room. As an example: as it is, I have no foot fetish in this game. But fans have been requesting some, and I might add some in the dining room and bed room (theses are ideas… nothing is decided yet)
Since I still have yet to rearrange the interaction three, I still cannot give you a date for the first release, but I should be able to have a better idea of it by the end of the 30 days period. Untill then, I will update you weekly with game visuals created during this period ^^
how great is that?
What do you guys think of the new plans?
How do you guys think I should receive your suggestions?
Are you exited for BVB2?
See you guys soon
Alx

Out of curiosity how complete would you say the game is right now in percentage would you say it is 40-50% or around there somewhere?
1d

around 30%
The original game was released a year ago.
Unfortunately, I guess the game will be out by the end of the summer. :FeelsBadMan:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
don't give a depressed look. The fact that this game is being released in such a short time frame says alot about the dedication that this guy has. Think about it, a good chunk of the games we have on here use pre-made assets from other programs and some of them that were started around this time last year won't be done till next year or the year after though some have a good reason as they are pretty damn ambitious and are going to be larger than this one. Anyways what he calls a snails pace is actually pretty damn fast compared to other devs and he does his own artwork and it's pretty damn good artwork.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So he stated that the game hopefully will be out by November. He plans to have the Art Work done but October.

Reactions: honda

Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
Hello,
I don’t know how to post this,
Someone have some news about « the beast and the bitch 2 »?

Thank you

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Last week was assembling week… all these elements I drew in the earlier 3 weeks had to be assembled in comprehensive pages for the game’s events…. So that is what I did :p

I honestly didn’t expect for it to take so long, but it did, and had to be done .

As I said last time, we made great stride lately I actually can see the end of this project not so far ahead

Let’s keep it up

Alx
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dozer and Aiden

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hey guys, kindda lost the count of the days :p but it’s Monday: time for a quick update.
This weekend I started work on the last segment of the main game. And after that, only the events/endings will remains. So… WE ARE GETTING REALLY CLOSE ^^

Nothing else to ad to that.
Hang in there!
Alx

Reactions: tomislazy

Jansen

May 8, 2017

See… even Elisa think I’m taking too long :p
lol sorry about that, couldn’t be helped.
I’m currently assembling the pages for the last part of the main game. I tough I would had this finished already, but I was just unsatisfied with part or the art and had to redo a bunch of it ( How very Lucas of me )

So, the next 2 days will be assembling pages. And THEN… the endings and events!!!
Still aiming to finish all the art for the end of January

I have nothing to add on the personal level. My whole life had been dedicated to this game lately :p The art files are so huge, Elisa’s alone take 5 minute to save!!!! But the end is coming ^^

see you guys soon
Alx

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
anyone have a hints for this game that can reupload for some reason the mediafire link is not opening for me as am getting an error page saying it can not be reached?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes