Ren'Py Gaming Sessions [v0.2] [Shiro Game Studio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
This game looks pretty good, and it reminds me of of a few other gems. I wish the fishing minigame was a little better. It feels pretty janky.

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, not a bad game overall, but the fish mini-game isn't fun over and over. And I have no intention of trying to catch the legendary again.

oden622

Mar 6, 2021
Other than the scuffed / low effort animations, it's alright. If the animations were upgraded, the game could be pretty decent. Doubt they will, but can always hope.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I like the art, even though it's artificial intelligence, but the gameplay itself is crap, no wonder it's the Ren'Py engine

Cruzer195

Jun 24, 2017
How to start the story with her mom:unsure:
I think you have to play the mini game with the son(son's name is Aki). Its one of the picture puzzles where you rearranges the tiles to make a proper picture. I played three of those and then tried talking to the mom and lead to a BJ scene with her. So far playing the puzzle game seems to be the only way to earn points with her.

Reactions: loranleung

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Looks good but the MC's name kinda throws me off :ROFLMAO: If a boy in real life was called Kanji in Japan he'd be a laughing matter, hey chinese character !

Admiral_Ackbar

Apr 4, 2021
An option for MC adding Aki to his harem or just feminizing him would be some nice icing on the cake for this game.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Is there any way I can get the finished puzzle game pictures from my mother? I don't like having to make a screenshot of every single picture...

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
AI game with pixel art animations.. Seems like an interesting but contrasting combination. :unsure:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote