Seeking Games with quality content?

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I'm looking for games with a decent story and not the same missing dad scenario that's all the rage in Ren'Py games. Not to say I won't play those but they have to have interesting takes that make them unique from the rest.

Preferences: Male Protagonist, NTR is ok, Incest is a given, realistic proportions, muscular women.

Recent games played: Literally every single game from the Popular section, Evenicle, Rance 6, Sengoku Rance and Daibanchou, The Milfy Series, Long Live the Princess and The Last Sovereign and a bunch of random Ren'Py games that all just blend together since their stories are so similar.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Some of my personal favorites are: Sisterly Lust, Bad Brother Saga, Innocent Witches, Witch Trainer and the Mass Effect trilogy. Quality is subjective.
Quality in a sense that the dialogue isn't garbage nor is it too unbelievable. If the grammar is too meh I'd feel kind of turned off regardless of picture quality. Innocent Witches is on my current to-do list but Bad Brother Saga... is it just a spoof of Big Brother or a new story all together?

And yeah. Akabur makes good shit.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Bad Brother Saga is shit. Not the solid shit either, it's that runny anal juice you get when you eat out and don't notice the chicken isn't cooked right.

It's got every single cliche you can find in an incest game. Shower spying, but right next to it where you are obviously going to be seen (I hate that cliche, so overdone) and so much sleep groping along with child like MC.

If you've ever played an incest game then you will see absolutely nothing new here.

That is, of course, merely the opinion of a guy that's bored with the same old shit in incest and burned out on the genre. Apart from a handful of games that try something different if you've played one incest game you've played them all.

As for "quality", it all depends on what you want. If the same old stuff doesn't bother you then BBS would be okay.

I tend to play RPG's more. Some of them are grindy but the characters are generally pretty good and most of the stories are decent.

Dragon Knight.
Kamidori Alchemy Meister.
Himegari Dungeon Meister
Ikusa Megami Zero
Arterial of Origins
Beat Blades Haruka.
Tears to Tiara.
Bunny Black 1 and 2.
Yumina the Ethereal.
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea.
Eiyuu Senki.
Kohime Musou.
Desecration of Wings.
Renryu Ascension.
Daughter of Essence.
Last Sovereign.
Duel Savior.

Reactions: YaBoy

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Bad Brother Saga is shit. Not the solid shit either, it's that runny anal juice you get when you eat out and don't notice the chicken isn't cooked right.

It's got every single cliche you can find in an incest game. Shower spying, but right next to it where you are obviously going to be seen (I hate that cliche, so overdone) and so much sleep groping along with child like MC.

If you've ever played an incest game then you will see absolutely nothing new here.

That is, of course, merely the opinion of a guy that's bored with the same old shit in incest and burned out on the genre. Apart from a handful of games that try something different if you've played one incest game you've played them all.

As for "quality", it all depends on what you want. If the same old stuff doesn't bother you then BBS would be okay.

I tend to play RPG's more. Some of them are grindy but the characters are generally pretty good and most of the stories are decent.

Dragon Knight.
Kamidori Alchemy Meister.
Himegari Dungeon Meister
Ikusa Megami Zero
Arterial of Origins
Beat Blades Haruka.
Tears to Tiara.
Bunny Black 1 and 2.
Yumina the Ethereal.
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea.
Eiyuu Senki.
Kohime Musou.
Desecration of Wings.
Renryu Ascension.
Daughter of Essence.
Last Sovereign.
Duel Savior.

I'll take those into account. Although Renryu Ascension felt kind of bland for me. The Last Sovereign though is fantastic.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'll take those into account. Although Renryu Ascension felt kind of bland for me. The Last Sovereign though is fantastic.
Renryu gets better when you meet Kayelinth.

She's like Renryu's version of Cumdump but not as horny.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Renryu gets better when you meet Kayelinth.

She's like TLS version of Cumdump but not as horny.
Fixed that I hope. I'll see if it's true. Because when I started, and he immediately got a castle and shit like literally 5 minutes into the game is like ???

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Fixed that I hope. I'll see if it's true. Because when I started, and he immediately got a castle and shit like literally 5 minutes into the game is like ???
No, I was right first time.

Cumdump is TLS version of Cumdump, Kay is Renryu's version of Cumdump.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
This one doesn't include incest, and it's still in it's early stages, but try the game REVOLT. It's very different from most games on here as it actually has a story that doesn't revolve around sex. Having said that, there's a couple animated sex scenes that are quite good. Also, for total transparency, I've recently joined the development team, so I may be slightly bias.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
This one doesn't include incest, and it's still in it's early stages, but try the game REVOLT. It's very different from most games on here as it actually has a story that doesn't revolve around sex. Having said that, there's a couple animated sex scenes that are quite good. Also, for total transparency, I've recently joined the development team, so I may be slightly bias.
I just saw it. Huh, looks interesting! Hopefully this thing can keep me satisfied until I find another game to pass the time.