Seeking Games with personality excretion?

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Find the tag pretty awesome in doujins and Pixiv, but I have yet to find it being used in a game. Anyone know of any games that have it?

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
I know what personality is and I know what excretion is, but I've never heard of "personality excretion". Care to elaborate?

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
I know what personality is and I know what excretion is, but I've never heard of "personality excretion". Care to elaborate?
Basically the consciousness of the person is yanked out of them, usually in the form of an onahole that's sentient and can think but can't speak outloud or interact anymore, and then the body left behind is just a mindless shell that's used as an onahole.

Check out 403862, it's a good example of the tag.

Reactions: JoGio

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Basically the consciousness of the person is yanked out of them, usually in the form of an onahole that's sentient and can think but can't speak outloud or interact anymore, and then the body left behind is just a mindless shell that's used as an onahole.
Only game that comes to mind is Odyssey of Gianna. The characters can have their souls pulled out and put in gems, among many many many other lewd fates such as being turned into an onahole.

Reactions: BMS

yankesfan1998

Jun 18, 2022
Look up "agent mirai ~extreme orgasm rape machine sex training" it has the personality excretion but no onahole