Seeking Games with Muscle Women?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Mentioning that I remember another game with a muscular gym trainer... having a hard time remembering what it was though.... Life Sim.... maybe Max's Life? I remember the gym trainer is fucking the neighbor who you go to help... and you're caught spying on them at some point, later asked to join...

Reactions: Mystic7

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Man of the house have a muscle woman in it. She is not naked and also not a love interest though.

Reactions: JOHNG241

Dekuopa

Feb 11, 2018

Dont know if someone recommended this yet but just in case here you go

All but one heroine are what you're looking for.
However the only one you can have sex with right now is the loli one, it is only volume 1 so the new ones might let you get with the others when they comeout.

Reactions: quemfoianao
Sep 1, 2017

Game is still in the early stages and there is basicly one introduction and one minor scene with the only bodybuilder. Rest of the women are actually quiet curvy and even a bit chubby.

Corruptions of champions and trials in taintend space are both text games with a huge variety of fetishes. If you are able to ignore the fetishes which you dislike you can find in both games gyms filled with male and female fitness junkies and bodybuilders and also allow the player character to become one too.
You can also find the latest backer builds on this website most of the time.
Coc 2 is in development too, but it's still very barebones but it does have buff orc npcs.

FMG sim by magnusmagneto is another text based games. Your girlfriend starts of as petite little woman but you can help with her training to become a muscle goddes. Can be also modified in various ways like disabling height growth, adding a muscle drain from mc to to the girlfriend and so on. Male mc can reach a muscle mass comparable to real life male body builders while the girlfriend can go beyond that. Sadly development stopped for several months because the creator had personal problems dealing with his muscle fetish and even after updating his status that he mostly made peace with it, he seems to more focused writing stories than focusing on the game.

A flash game set in the mass effect universe. Commander shepard still thinks with his dick mostly but everyone of his all female crew is buff and are getting buffer. Apparently there is a much more updated vesion of it on his patreon site.

I read the gym teacher of summer time saga is supposed be a muscle woman, but the creator is focusing on other areas and as the number 1 nsfw game on patreon i doubt he want to scare away his pledgers with a buff female.

... curse you totally spies for giving me such a niche fetish in my youth. Atleast people are slowly warming up the muscle fetish seeing how more and more games try to add abs.

quemfoianao

Dec 26, 2017

Game is still in the early stages and there is basicly one introduction and one minor scene with the only bodybuilder. Rest of the women are actually quiet curvy and even a bit chubby.

Corruptions of champions and trials in taintend space are both text games with a huge variety of fetishes. If you are able to ignore the fetishes which you dislike you can find in both games gyms filled with male and female fitness junkies and bodybuilders and also allow the player character to become one too.
You can also find the latest backer builds on this website most of the time.
Coc 2 is in development too, but it's still very barebones but it does have buff orc npcs.

FMG sim by magnusmagneto is another text based games. Your girlfriend starts of as petite little woman but you can help with her training to become a muscle goddes. Can be also modified in various ways like disabling height growth, adding a muscle drain from mc to to the girlfriend and so on. Male mc can reach a muscle mass comparable to real life male body builders while the girlfriend can go beyond that. Sadly development stopped for several months because the creator had personal problems dealing with his muscle fetish and even after updating his status that he mostly made peace with it, he seems to more focused writing stories than focusing on the game.

A flash game set in the mass effect universe. Commander shepard still thinks with his dick mostly but everyone of his all female crew is buff and are getting buffer. Apparently there is a much more updated vesion of it on his patreon site.

I read the gym teacher of summer time saga is supposed be a muscle woman, but the creator is focusing on other areas and as the number 1 nsfw game on patreon i doubt he want to scare away his pledgers with a buff female.

... curse you totally spies for giving me such a niche fetish in my youth. Atleast people are slowly warming up the muscle fetish seeing how more and more games try to add abs.
Thanks! i already knew about the deviantart games.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
This thread seems pretty old, but I would recommend The Defeat of Little Red. Really short, had lots of potential but it was canned.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Part 4 of Peter VS Mika is available with 25 new images for $1 Patrons found at

You can also read the story on my Deviantart found here

Stay Safe everyone. :)

Mika 48.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OrcDra