Seeking Games with interactive sex scenes

Yokoya

Jan 8, 2021
-Maybe this post will help people seeking for them too, I was hoping for games like:

Teaching feeling, The imperial gatekeeper, Round and round molester train, Princess harem, Demon's stele and dog princess, Imperial Harem, One room runaway girl, Urge to molest IF, Together again, Imouto! Life monochrome, Imouto! sekatsu fantasy, Elven coquest 1 and 2, Sister slave, Doll Room, Jam packed line tale , The Great demon king R (and all JSK studio games), Hypnotizing the Rich Bitch into My Personal Plaything ( Or Hypno Apli), Realms of bondage, Living together with a fox demon, The evil guards of the mercant city, Back alley tales, Kaguya/Kizuna player, Goodnight 1 and 2, Osake Riesz, Deep sleep 2, Hizashi no Naka no Riaru, Nade nade Onna no Ko, Rinkan Hut, Sex With a Girl in the WC!, Sex life with my allotted woman, Your waifu foxgirl konko, With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement, Coercion of a Devoted Wife.

If you played some of those games, you know they have something in common, that is the possibility to interact/make actions on the sex scenes. If you have more of these games to recommend, I'd be happy to hear them out, thanks!

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I have to thank the OP, dude your recommendations were LIT, i literally searched every one of the listed games, and it was awesome, my most favorite of they was "Hypno Apli" and and " Demon's stele and dog princess"(though it was kinda short), the sex were you literally control every movement, have level up of the zones and actions, plus the hypnosis fetish, that was awesome, thank you

Yokoya

Jan 8, 2021
I have to thank the OP, dude your recommendations were LIT, i literally searched every one of the listed games, and it was awesome, my most favorite of they was "Hypno Apli" and and " Demon's stele and dog princess"(though it was kinda short), the sex were you literally control every movement, have level up of the zones and actions, plus the hypnosis fetish, that was awesome, thank you
I'm happy to help you, but i seek for help finding more of these hahaha

Yokoya

Jan 8, 2021
If you've never played it, I strongly recommend trying : Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister
I think that's the most interactive sex scenes I've seen in a game, at least that I can recall. If the girl was a bit older looking it would be a game close to perfect for me.
I played it but didn't like thaaat much, the artstyle and the little ""grind"" was some of the turn offs, but the game is great indeed. What i can remember from it is that you can penetrate her fking urethra lmao.

Reactions: _DaYYuM_

umaojisan

Feb 4, 2022
I'm surprised you haven't played, or maybe just forgot to mention, Night High 1 through 4. Another nice little gem series in this very small pond of touching/feeling up games. I, too am always on the lookout for good new ones, and I see a few in your list that I haven't tried, so I'll have a go at them, thanks.

yoheyoha

Oct 31, 2017
i personally think the Window Girl was one of the best interactive game i played,
I'm new to this place, can't share links, but you can search it up on the web, im sure it's there somewhere.

basically it's a game where the girl stucked at the window, your interface splits into 2 section, on the left is the face and her boob, the other side is the back of her, and the middle part is the action that is available to you.

I'm curious why such a good game had never have any person willing to do a sequel to it. in my opinion, Even with better game programr(Unity), the girl stuck at the wall is nothing close to the window girl.

Any of you have any idea?