• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games with Huge Breasts/boobs

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
This one looks interesting:
I saw it before in the requests, for some reason didn't got me worked up, maybe the art or the way that they made the tits( and they not being bigger cof), idk, but is good to have it here

Maybe when i play it my mind changes;)

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So guys about breast mafia last game secris, the dev made a post and to summarize, he recognizes that he kind of messed up and that he'll try to be better and do a better work next time, from what i saw in these times he really is kinda insatisfied with his own work and going through some breakdowns for some time, i hope he get better cuz this probally feels awful as hell, and a side note is that he kinda of said that one of these mistakes was multiple heroines, but i disagree with that, i really like both of the 3 heroines and their separate characters

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
Hatomame is doing a new game

His twitter:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hatomame is doing a new game

His twitter:
are we really talking about a new game for the Bitch family???? omg what a good time to be alive if someone create a thread post the link here, Zanda village rocked

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
GUYS THIS IS A RED ALERT, THIS IS NOT A TRAINING BREAST MAFIA ANNOUNCED A NEW GAME

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'm gonna make a proper thread for it later, but to just be clear, huge hype, and pissed asf for the monochrome

KoraPappa

Jan 11, 2018
Reactions: OneWayMissile

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
bump and keeping up with this thread, this is some good shit.

I doubt we'll ever get a tag for these kind of games since it's too vague-potentially far ranged but this thread does a good job of getting most of the good ones.