Seeking Games with high customization (character, ecc.) (animated 2cg or very good 3D)

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
Hi, i'm looking for games with the possibility to customize.... well... everithing, starting from characters appearance to end with their role/behavior in the game. (even if you have to use cheat)
i've already played:
-Survival Game/Mad Island and all Emade plus' games ( )
- [Strumpets]
- [Simbro] [Simbro Reserection]
- [Breeders of the Nephilym]
-Almost every Illusion's Game (Koikatsu/Honey Select)
- [Poke Abby]
- [Holy Knight Ricca]
- [Monster Black Market]
-And modded Skyrim
i know it's an hard task since i've already looked over all F95 animated games.... but i'd like a game like this ones, if you know games that are not in f95 probably i don't know them, i don't mind if the games are short or incomplete.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Don't forget modded Fallout 4. There are fewer mods, but modding is slightly less janky, especially for animations.

Reactions: Ahrima

Dmoolah

Apr 21, 2022
Hi, i'm looking for games with the possibility to customize.... well... everithing, starting from characters appearance to end with their role/behavior in the game. (even if you have to use cheat)
i've already played:
-Survival Game/Mad Island and all Emade plus' games ( )
- [Strumpets]
- [Simbro] [Simbro Reserection]
- [Breeders of the Nephilym]
-Almost every Illusion's Game (Koikatsu/Honey Select)
- [Poke Abby]
- [Holy Knight Ricca]
- [Monster Black Market]
-And modded Skyrim
i know it's an hard task since i've already looked over all F95 animated games.... but i'd like a game like this ones, if you know games that are not in f95 probably i don't know them, i don't mind if the games are short or incomplete.
How did you play mad island? thought it hasn't been released yet.

• Hey there
Reactions: girovaldo123