Seeking Games with hardcore anal?

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
For those wondering... I have found a few with the stuff i was looking for. I forgot this post for so long, but i'll look through my games folder, and probably add some more here:

So far i found:
Secret Horse Files 3 (Big dildos, but it's furry... so yea...)
Project Myriam (bestiality, fucking a horse)
Sex and fantasy (Centaur fuck game)

What i've found is, that usually the hardcore anal is directly linked with bestiality, so it might not be for everyone...

I did start trying to create my own game lately, but it'll be a while before that has any sort of hardcore anal. Gotta prepare the girls first...

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Just a few that come to mind that have notable Anal content (especially ATM - completely anal focused game). Really is a shame there aren't more games done well for this niche. Fully recommend all of the below, although Hero Party requires some extra patience as it is a hardcore corruption game.

Insight of You (You train a total bitch into a complete anal slut that wears a massive buttplug the whole time - great game)
Third Crisis (Probably the best game on this site. The Peitho route has some serious anal toys going on)
ATM Adventures (Really really really kinky and Completely Anal Focused. Take a look but you had better have unlocked some serious fetishes for this one).
Nympho Tamer (Dominate sluts into being even bigger sluts. Plenty of anal stuff)
Hero Party Must Fall (Great corruption game with good anal stuff later. Real slow at the start though)
Hitomi's Sick Pleasure (Renpy VN - Mother gets corrupted NTRing her son. That shit ain't really my jam but the scenes were hot enough to persevere with it. Lots of anal stuff)

Also if you're up for 3d animation. Check out Breaking The Quiet. Very serious anal stuff with a horse called Brutus - there's like 5 parts each about 20 minutes long or something.

Hope this helps! (ya fucken pervs)

Last edited:

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
Beasts in the sun is currently quite short, but a gorgeous game with some extreme anal action. Mostly with inanimate objects and beasts though (as the title suggests): https://f95zone.to/threads/beasts-in-the-sun-ep-1-supporter-v6-animo-pron.162197/

Is it just toys or is there actual (straight) anal sex too? Last time I checked it, it seemed to be very lesbian-focused.
There's plenty of rough straight sex in that game. All the gloryhole content, waitress content, and a bunch of random encounters. And while not necessarily focusing on anal, there is some.
Even without it, it is a great game to try.

Reactions: Serw23

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Is it just toys or is there actual (straight) anal sex too? Last time I checked it, it seemed to be very lesbian-focused.
It's got loads of everything in there. Honestly the game has come a very very long way since early development. I believe it's in its final phases until it's officially complete too. Well worth checking out.