Seeking Games with girls with smaller breasts?

Warsat

Oct 4, 2016
Innocence Lost,MODERN LIFE FROM WHITERAVEN,Soldier's Life,The Coceter Chronicles,Bandits assault(not too small not too big),Dark_Lord_Rises,Domination Quest,Dungeons and Prisoners Demo_ver.3.09,Ecchi Mery and the Perils of the Cosmic Shrine!,Fountai of Mana,Lust Doll,SUPER_MOM(check patreon),Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling..well there is lots of games i just give here very few of them i like. you have tooons of VN games i dont play.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Checking the games you listed:

Innocence Lost: from the pictures, they aren't really small, too big for my taste.
Modern Life: Definitely not small, it's even tagged as Big Breasts.
Soldier's Life: Seems good from the pictures, going to try this one out.
EDIT:
Enjoyed Soldier's Life, ran into 'not yet written' though after some time, guess that was to be expected from a v0.08.

Coceter: Too big for my taste.
Bandit: Same story.
Dark Lord: checking this one out, how much content is there?

Fountain of Mana also looks cool, can't find it on here though, I'll request it.

I'll also check SUPER MOM out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hjshsh

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Amen brother.

At times I feel like maybe I'm just not the right "type" for sex games, I find oversized breasts to be more silly than hot. Been surprised at how rare it is to see normal sized boobs in these games.

I hope soldier's life will start having actual scenes.

Also to add to the list, The adventures of Tara - the protagonist, Tara, has relatively normal breasts. I think you'd like it.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There are a fair number of games which at least features C and below cup sized women (gonna take the C cups with into the small pond considering how silly large the other spectrum gets), but yeah the vast majority of games as well as hentai flicks seems to have a weird thing with "hugh mongus" breast.

I get that its all about a fantasy but I myself at least prefer a somewhat plausible fantasy, and actually knowing a woman who has breast on the F/G scale I can tell you its a living hell which just makes it even less plausible for me :)

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Also to add to the list, The adventures of Tara - the protagonist, Tara, has relatively normal breasts. I think you'd like it.
The adventures of Tara wasn't really for me, I'm truly only into small breast, regular breasts are better than the really big ones, but still don't do a lot for me, which sucks.

I did find this game: Pandora though, several characters have smaller breast, worth a play.

I'll keep posting games I find here.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I played the Artifact, I liked the little sister as you said. Waiting for more content to be released though.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I played it, but not really my style of game, both due to how gameplay/unlocking scenes work, and because of all the beastiality as you said.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
only one i can think of is ecchi mery and the perils of the cosmic shrine If it's not on here and you're interested let me know. i can upload it.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I know you know my game already @i107760 but I'll leave it here for the others too :pokerFace:

it's still in development but all my girls have small/regular sized tits and not these ugly hypersized milkballoons!

Last edited:
Reactions: griffor

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
is there any actual hscenes in your game now?
"already" two of them ... each with around 20 CGI :FuckYea:
check out my (or Patreon) for many more infos than you could get here on the pirate download page :tf:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Might add Sisters' Secret by CherrySock - there is a thread .

More Adventure, game is a little short. Wished dev would have continued. Both female npcs are not too young, but normal body proportions (maybe slightly too thin). Goes for males, too. Definitly no 'my titties bigger than my head' chars though.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
It's been a few months, haven't been playing h-games in that time, any decent games come out in that time? I'm looking for more recommendations.