• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending - Games with GILF characters

1. 5.00 star(s)

HoloSan

Not sure where he came from. Not sure what his future plans are. I'm not even conviced he's real, maybe he's just a myth... But let me devulge you in a short story about a legend named "Wanderbild".

It was around the crazy time where F95Zone was being newly acquisition by Patreon (4/1/24). The people, sugred with rage feeling the cold sting of betrayal, stood up against the tyranical movement. It was the upmost chaotic, unruliness, and pandemonic event I have ever witness on this website. People were downloading games left and right. Vanilla players were saying, "Fuck it, Futa isn't that gay." and shit. As the end of times were steadfast approaching, "Wanderbild" appeared. He parted the "loli" ocean and decreed, "Good Gilf. What has happened here..." He took our hands- hand and lead us to the "matured" promised land.

TLDR;
    Best Thread for Gilf Enthusiasts.