Seeking Games with 'forced' assjob content (examples inside)

MaxPowell

Jul 28, 2018
This probably is a very niche and specific request but until we get the assjob tag, do you guys know/remember games with 'forced' (can't think of a better word) assjobs in them?

Games that I remember playing with 'forced' assjobs are...
- Looking for 2D/H games preferably, 3D is abit tricky because they don't do it for me compared to 2D but that could be because I haven't found good ones so I'm open to recommendations regardless.
- Also prefer the milf/married women type characters because I feel like 'forced' assjobs just works best on them but other body types are fine (except for male on male or futa on male)
- I would prefer no VNs because I can easily search them up on VNDB unlike here (till the tag update)
- Also no 'double' assjob if possible.

Oh, what I mean by 'forced' assjob is, if you've played the 2 games I linked above, it's something similar to those. It's when the male char initiates (sometimes forcibly) an assjob without the female char expecting it and/or without them 'helping' or doing anything if that makes any sense.

For example, in most games I've played, the assjob is just the male char lying/sitting down/doing nothing while the female char does all the work.

In case I didn't explain properly, I attached some of my favourites from H artists as examples (you can find the artists names by hovering to the image)