Seeking Games with female to male rimjob

Kungpaojetli

Jun 2, 2020
NTR Legend

Unlock NTR mode by maxing lust level, buy sedative and then get invited into your neighbor's apartment.

One of the positions in the NTR mode will be rimjob.

Mangoose6

Aug 16, 2023
Hi, does anyone know any games with female to male rimjobs? Somehow its very rare fetish in adult video games.

As far as I know, games that have this fetish are: Dating My Daughter, Corruption, Princess Trainer.

Thanks.
I'm currently playing Pervert Action Timelapse. Game starts with a girl blowing you whilst playing with your B hole. I've played about 2 hours now and all three main love interests have rimmed the MC and there are plenty of opportunities to return the favor. Story is okay, it's a bit odd in that you have to play through multiple times. Not everything is animated either which kinda blows. There are SOME animations but mostly it's just still images. There is voice acting though which is quite nice. Not all the dialogue is acted well but damn them girls really get into character for the intimate scenes lol. Game also locked up on me quite a few times. The things I'll put up with for some female to male rimming action, in games and IRL lol

Reactions: Kungpaojetli