• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games with female protagonist no ntr

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Hi boys and girls, im looking to try out some new games and mostly up until now i played games with male protag as those are the vast majority i was finding. Only a couple games with female protag i played so far and pretty much always they were NTR games which is something im not really into. So i was wandering if you guys have any recommendations of games with female protagonists that i could try out.

Things i would like to see:
A bit slutty is fine but not too much (choices in selecting who you want to pursue), lesbian, bi, straight, incest, coming of age story, incest, harem, corruption, naming of character, single (no husband or boyfriend at the start of the game), avoidable NTR is fine, multiple choices and routes would be a plus, games in Ren'py preferred, more realistic visuals (no cartoony anime) but something like Eternum style is fine, deep story would be cool

Things i don't want:
unavoidable NTR, Cuckold, no old guys, no abusive relationships, no anime style games

I know its a big ask since as far as i have seen most games with female protagonists go for NTR or abuse or turning the girl into a complete whore, what i want is something a bit more tame and where story plays a decent role and is not just one sex scene after another. Thanx all

Last edited:

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Rise of the White Flower - great story, main events more or less linear but still lot of choices, ~80% LI are women.
The Survival of Sarah Rose - ~7 separate routes with different storylines.
Dog Days of Summer - all lesbians game, very big amount of choices and plenty of routes, main story is linear.
I know its a big ask since as far as i have seen most games with female protagonists go for NTR or abuse or turning the girl into a complete whore
I don't know, I only play games with female MC save a few exceptions and after ~50 games played Ive seen zero NTR. Abuse and/or turning into complete whore is common but if its not avoidable I dont download it.

Reactions: LoGyMW

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Ladykiller in a Bind seems quite fitting to what you're searching for. Though I'm not sure about the art.

Female Agent can be somewhat interesting too. In the old version of the game (you can find it on the site of the developers), there's also a fun Narrative Raising Sim of the girl's life before the main plot.

Then, the Dystopian Project, some (few, tbh) routes in their games can be to your liking: Claire's Quest, Overgrown: Genesis.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoGyMW

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Rise of the White Flower - great story, main events more or less linear but still lot of choices, ~80% LI are women.
The Survival of Sarah Rose - ~7 separate routes with different storylines.
Dog Days of Summer - all lesbians game, very big amount of choices and plenty of routes, main story is linear.
Going to take a look at Dog Days of Summer from this list, other two are anime style which im not really into, at least not at this point anyway but that might change down the line hehe. Thanx for the suggestions (y)

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Going to take a look at Dog Days of Summer from this list, other two are anime style which im not really into, at least not at this point anyway but that might change down the line hehe. Thanx for the suggestions (y)
Rise of the white flower does have a good story tho. But to each their own.

Reactions: Lanceire

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I'm not exactly familiar with the genre, but female ntr exist?

Last edited: