Seeking Games with Cuckquean fetish

masterb308

Aug 24, 2017
Hi,

I was hoping to find some games with Cuckquean fetish. I have search the forum but couldn't find any substantial lead. The only game with Cuckquean fetish was . And Cuckquean tag doesn't even exist in the forum database.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
hmm, id like to see them as well

i mean, any game where u play as a woman and u can lose your boyfriend/husband then yea, but there arnt many game with cuckqueen as a focus. hopefully there will be a game like that

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

I was hoping to find some games with Cuckquean fetish. I have search the forum but couldn't find any substantial lead. The only game with Cuckquean fetish was . And Cuckquean tag doesn't even exist in the forum database.
Wrong section. Moving.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So I'm clear, is this games where the girlfriend turns her boyfriend into a cuck?

In that case, good girl gone bad. You literally describe the sex you're having to him while he masturbates on Skype.

You might also browse the thread about female protagonist games a little further down in discussions, you might find one or two.

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
So I'm clear, is this games where the girlfriend turns her boyfriend into a cuck?

In that case, good girl gone bad. You literally describe the sex you're having to him while he masturbates on Skype.

You might also browse the thread about female protagonist games a little further down in discussions, you might find one or two.
cuckquean is the gender-opposite of cuckold
a slut whose fetish is watching, and deriving sexual pleasure from watching her spouse having sex with other women. sometimes actively encouraging it, and derives sexual pleasure from it.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
cuckquean is the gender-opposite of cuckold
a slut whose fetish is watching, and deriving sexual pleasure from watching her spouse having sex with other women. sometimes actively encouraging it, and derives sexual pleasure from it.
Oh, ok, try I Love Daddy then. There are a few lines that fit this narrative, it's a pretty good game all around, but you just gotta make choices that are more about keeping your parents together than fucking your father.

The end result of the most relevant branch is great especially if you like bukkakke

Reactions: RuskinSalmon
U

User_215882

You know I don't think theres a single one at the moment. So if youre a game dev you might want to consider this when creating your game. I mean theres a good chunk of male MC games where you get cucked, but nothing for a female MC. Hell you might not get the NTR hate if you made it.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Hi,

Is this really Cuckquean? I downloaded it but I couldn't get into it, just exit ntr with Cuckold, sharing and such.

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Well, the MC's GF in Timestamps 1 & 2 is sort of a cuckquean in a way. She encourages the MC to have sex with other women and is totally fine both participating and not participating in those activities. The game, though, is incest-themed and this kind of relationships with the GF is not the main thing.