• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games with Asphyxiation/breathplay as a large feature in the game

Newfie_lad

Jan 17, 2022
Im looking for games where breathplay and asphyxiation stuff is a common occurrence and you can perform it multiple times, all types of games are fine.

CautiousWheat0

Oct 19, 2021
there's a game developer on itch.io called Heazhan. They've got a few different games that have breathplay and asphyxiation as the main theme.

is the most recent one of theirs I think. I did a quick search but I can't find a link to this other website they have (it was in Japanese I think( but that website had links to a game where you choke out a girl, a game that was more like a quick proof of concept where 3 girls are hung, and one that was my personal favorite where there is a girl in a bathtub that you can drown. I get the feeling that game was either an inspiration for or at least influenced the Girl's breath holding contest. Out of all of them, Breath holding contest has the most content.

May 5, 2022
there's a game developer on itch.io called Heazhan. They've got a few different games that have breathplay and asphyxiation as the main theme.

is the most recent one of theirs I think. I did a quick search but I can't find a link to this other website they have (it was in Japanese I think( but that website had links to a game where you choke out a girl, a game that was more like a quick proof of concept where 3 girls are hung, and one that was my personal favorite where there is a girl in a bathtub that you can drown. I get the feeling that game was either an inspiration for or at least influenced the Girl's breath holding contest. Out of all of them, Breath holding contest has the most content.
Do you have the most recent stuff of heazhan? Waterboardind and custom doll services