Seeking Games where you play as a slutty girl?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I'm wondering if there are many games out there will you play as a slutty girl or can become a slut over time, games like meltys quest and material girl for example. Thanks!

Reactions: Deniz31

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Well there are a lot actually:

QSP with real images

RPGM:
Pretty much anything from CombinAtion (careful he has SCAT and Urination stuff sprinkled in)

A very good game:
.. it is semi on hold, but creator said he is back an working on it again.

More RPGm:

Renp'y:

Others:
(you make others sluts really, buts till lots of girl on girl stuff)
(real images / rags)
(real images / HTML)

Overall lots of the games you can find here:

most female protagonist games are games where you turn her into a slut quite quickly.

Have fun.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I know it was already linked above, but Coceter Chronicles is one of the top 2 female protagonists I've played, and possibly in adult gaming in general. Tabitha's exactly as slutty as you want her to be without being a childishly naive bint that gets bent over every desk because she doesn't know how sex and blackmail work.

Good Girl Gone Bad, also up there, is the other of these top 2. Ashley is not some dumb pure girl who gets raped into sluttiness. She makes choices that bring her further and further into a chosen level of corruption.

One you probably won't see a lot of people suggest, Pale Pure. The art is different, but not in a way that makes it bad, its actually really well done. I only played the content around one of the characters, but trust me, she was such a slut, and it was very fun.

Chloe18, Chloe is not dumb, she's a slut, so she willingly puts herself into stupid situations knowing what's coming and then only puts up token resistance claiming she's not a slut... The claiming she's not a slut thing does get a little tiresome at this point, but she's still one of the best female corruption protagonists yet... not on Ashley's level, and not as good a character as Tabitha, but she's up there.

I Love Daddy, is the completed game I like most. As a result, even though I think Tabitha and Ashley are better characters than the daughter in ILD, I put this game as my number 1. In it you play as a daughter who's goal is to seduce her father. Depending on your choices you can be quite the little slut, fucking daddy, mommy, your friend Cath, eating out your cousin you've just met and going on and on until she passes out from all the orgasms. Yeah, she's a nice little slut.

Vis Major is a cool one because in it you play a girl who doesn't really know that she's the result of an experiment that was stolen by a spy long ago. She's essentially a superhero, and she's only just learning this. She's hot, and if you play the game right, she's a total slut. I really like this game.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog