Seeking Games where you have to be careful not to get enslaved

AMoistLlama

Jun 19, 2018
I'm looking for female protagonist games where you are in a position of power and are enslaving others around you, but if you aren't careful you could get the tables turned on yourself. Recently I saw Nexeus Institute was uploaded; it seems to be very similar to what I'm looking for as in that game you are the head of a magic institute where everyone in the academy, including you, is extremely susceptible to mind control. The only issue is that it's too new so it doesn't have any real content yet. Another example is . Does anyone know any other similar games?

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
I'm also very interested in this theme, particular with the following features:
  • player character is F and there is mainly F/M content (so many femdom games are F/F)
  • player character is someone powerful or has extraordinary potential, either in abilities (if the universe is supernatural), or through other forms of capital like being rich, having political connections, etc
  • player is not outwardly submissive initially, so can either be dominant or just vanilla
  • player gets in a position of power over some opponent or is just much stronger than them (such as fighting weaker monsters in a battle) - I'll refer to them as the "slave" in general, but they don't have to be your slave
  • through questionable choices such as indulging in their lust and giving up some control to their slave, the player gets corrupted and is reverse-trained to become more and more submissive to the slave (bonus points if this is voluntary and up to player choice)
  • permanent changes reflecting the this power subversion, such as through tattoos, piercings, power ability transfer, and attire changes

Some games that have what I'm looking for (that may also be of interest to you):
Solas City Heroes and Kinky Fight Club
  • battlefuck domination system
  • can play as M or F and dom or sub to M or F (very versatile!)
  • solas city heroes has instance based progressive bondage where enemies have a chance to put a bondage device on you after making you cum
  • solas city heroes has more persistent sub personalities if you put on a collar
Cyberslayers
  • play as powerful cyberslayers (super agents in a sense)
  • unlockable phantasm branching passive skill tree with points gained from lewd events (that unlock even more lewd events that you have to find)
  • battle fuck with enemies
  • choice of dominating or getting dominated by NPC in long term relationships (more than just 1-off events)
Caliross
  • play as a powerful shapeshifter/sorcerer
  • body modification with piercings and tattoos
  • voluntary submission to various characters
  • can buy a male slave that gradually dominates you and makes you their slave
Luna's Fall from Grace
  • the sub-route to some extent has some features above, but nothing permanent