• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games where you build an android as your partner

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
So I've recently got an interest in finding and playing a game where the MC builds himself an android or something of that nature to be his partner. If anyone has a recommendation for something in this kind of genre that would be appreciated.

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
bumping in hopes that somebody will answer this question, as I have a sudden urgent need for build a wife the game.

Zuckuss

Feb 7, 2020
Unfortunately not an option right now, but it may be a planned feature. You could try asking in the game's discord or itchio page.

guardsman

Sep 3, 2018
I found " " released by DarkZer0 (Darksiders' 0-day gamez release sub-group) on another site (I think that it's against the rules here to link to other sites, so I can't) but unfortunately, that Scene release doesn't have the " " DLC included which makes that release version impractical. You can try to request the base game with the free DLC included in the Game Request section. I wish you good luck with getting your request granted!
:cool:(y)

Last edited: