Seeking games where world gets more lewd around you

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
im looking for games where as you progress through the game the characters around you or just in the same city as you get more and more corrupt/lewd. a lot of games have this but what im looking for isnt games where they get more lewd towards you but in general where you can see the characters having sex around you. doesnt have to be in an NTR why or it can be i dont mind either way. some examples are games like EP Battle Girl , EP Hero Youth , Violated Heroine, Henteria Chronicles 1 2 and 3, and iNsight of you (mainly the cam and phone part of iNsight). any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/bmo-tv-v0-4-4-f2-rel.34521/ - the other contestants get more corrupted by you (optional) and the weekly shows (though those aren't necessarily sexual changes, and the overall focus is on bimbo, not sex).

You might want to look at HC's precursor series, especially NTRPG2 which I know has what you want.

DHP is NTR that starts with a lot of rape, but the characters become more corrupted as the game goes on. Kinda similar to HC I guess, but 5 times more hardcore.

CS has this too, centered around the heroines you're breaking down, they'll do increasingly lewd and extreme actions between and during fights based on how you mindbreak them. H is text-only.

I think it's a theme of KoS, though I'm not a big fan and haven't played to the end.

Here's another HC-like series, which I haven't played yet.

Makina has this with the secondary female characters.

If you specifically want increasingly lewd camera voyeur stuff, this game has it.

Last edited: