Seeking Games w/ Mc has LI's that have been gender swapped into women

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Looking for games where the Mc (Male) either turns men into women biologically or something else causes it to happen.
It doesn't have to be the main facet of the game but good if it is.

Example: Pact with a witch Mc's best friend transforms into a woman and becomes a LI

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
Looking for games where the Mc (Male) either turns men into women biologically or something else causes it to happen.
It doesn't have to be the main facet of the game but good if it is.

Example: Pact with a witch Mc's best friend transforms into a woman and becomes a LI
Would Superhuman interest you? The mc doesn't turn someone else but he can turn into a woman multiple times throughout the game, and you've got several sex scenes, they're pretty nice. You've got this one too. It's pretty much Pact with a Witch in concept except a disease (I think) turned your roommate into a woman and not a witch.

Reactions: Ernatio D

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Would Superhuman interest you? The mc doesn't turn someone else but he can turn into a woman multiple times throughout the game, and you've got several sex scenes, they're pretty nice. You've got this one too. It's pretty much Pact with a Witch in concept except a disease (I think) turned your roommate into a woman and not a witch.
Thanks for the recommendations. I've actually played both of those. Fantastic games however stopped playing Superhuman as it started getting too story/combat-heavy for my liking and it was getting ai art heavy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks for the recommendations. I've actually played both of those. Fantastic games however stopped playing Superhuman as it started getting too story/combat-heavy for my liking and it was getting ai art heavy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can understand that. I also skip some fights from time to time

Reactions: Ernatio D