Games that you are anxiously awaiting the next update for

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Superpowered:
I am looking forward into turning billy into a full blown supervillan.
So many exploitable possibilities billy just ignore's.
The thamara threat.
Superpowered fineshed the school girls so i hope we finaly get the story moving forward.

Lab rats 2: Stuff like getting married, have friends, etc.
Is great but i feel like lab rats 2 is reduced from corruption to seduction game.
You only use the suggestion drug to make them more slutty for the rest you just use charisma.
I am looking forward to the next update and hope it will focus more on the mind control part of the game.

Stationmaster:
Stationmaster is great.
Now if only it could be immersion it would be fantastic.
Good gameplay, nice visuals, horrible lacking in immersion.
Yet every update so far has greatly improve the game so i hope it will be fineshed soon.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Superpowered fineshed the school girls so i hope we finaly get the story moving forward.
The school girls are finished but, the last update having a scene with SuLynn that can't be seen yet without cheating like a pig. Therefore, I assume that the next update we will be introduced to Agisha, a second college girl...

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
The school girls are finished but, the last update having a scene with SuLynn that can't be seen yet without cheating like a pig. Therefore, I assume that the next update we will be introduced to Agisha, a second college girl...
Pity.
I was hoping we finaly started to get to the villian part(Admit it billy isnt a hero. He is either a glory hound in it for the fame or a villian. He doesnt care about helping people, only the praise for being a hero)

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Rogue-Like. Although I don't know about "anxiously", I'm well aware the releases are almost always months apart...