Seeking Games that use fears/phobia to currupt

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
What i mean by that is the MC using the fears or phobias of other characters to corrupt them,take advantage of them
A good example of that is the arachnophobie questline in Big Brother

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I vividly remember Superpowered as having what you seek as part of its mind-control mechanics. There that stuff is even rather important.
Be aware title is a real grinder, there may be cheat mods for it.
Also game dev managed to create I believe 3 iterations by now, which is dull to say the least. Linked one is the 2nd, with most content of all I say.
Then there is Lust and Power, was headed in that direction I think, using fears for manipulation?? (+grain of salt)
Former game of same dev(?) was called 'Dark Prince', was pretty similar I believe.

You might want to read some walkthroughs/reviews to get an idea, even if you get spoiled. Both games are quite old by todays standards, and unfinished but with quite some content. You mentioned BB, which isn't hot & spicy itself anymore, so I think that will not be a problem to you, will it?

Enjoy.

EDIT1: https://f95zone.to/threads/similar-game-of-lust-and-power.7849/ - some are mentioned (a.o. Dark Prince) but not sure they are similar to L+P or all corruption. Check them by using forum search function to get the threads.
EDIT2: And - mostly about transformation, but also often corruption/mind control topos is part of game mechanics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rauum