• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games that have the highest reviews on f95 (link em)

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so ive noticed the algorithm as well as the tag system can be quite flawed and inaccurate to either the contents of the actual game, or just not listing games at all.

so i want you to link the highest rated games on this thread, whether it be your personal favourites, or it be just generally greatly reviewed games in massed.

it doesnt matter on its contents, whether animated or still or text only. whether it be gay, straight, bi, femdom etc etc etc. if its got mass amounts of great reviews, and i mean mass amounts. not average. then link em here.

i wanna explore the games i otherwise wouldnt play, or might even play but havent seen. and it may also help others find their next favourite games

i play alot of games from this site. theyre free, and theres so many different games to experience. its mostly what i play tbh. games now days in the normal AAA industry have dropped in quality but upped in price to a point where its rare any are actually worth it. so f95 really is a saving grace for experiencing mostly adult indie games, usually for free, unless afterwards if you end up financially supporting the developers (which i usually do if the game is truly amazing)