Seeking Games that focus on bondage / peril

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
Hello, I'm new to the site and can't believe how much content exists. That being said, I have started finding a few games that I really enjoy, and I am curious if more exist.

I'm interested in games that focus on the npc or pc being tied up or restrained as an interactive game play element. Examples would be games like Ada's Escape, Cinderella escape, or the two bondage mini games from the first Tomb Raider reboot. Bonus points for the ability to struggle against the restraints, like in Ada's Escape / tomb raider.

Thanks for any recommendations!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm interested in games that focus on the npc or pc being tied up or restrained
There is if you haven't seen it. Have a look at and . There's also the Kankin Shoujo games and Sister Slave, you can pretty much play them without translation has them.

really likes its bondage, might not be interactive enough for you though.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
Thanks for the recomendations, some of these look like a blast. I downloaded some of them and the two in particular, Soldgirl Town and Sealed Room 2 say english, but only the dialogue in SGT is english, and in SR2 everything is japanese. I used the links above, is there a trick to that or are they just not completely translated? Thanks again!

Edit: Nevermind, reading helps. I found the English patch for SR2. Your recomendations were great.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Soldgirl Town and Sealed Room 2 say english, but only the dialogue in SGT is english, and in SR2 everything is japanese...
Sold Girltown also has some images in the op for the untranslated parts.