Seeking Games similiar to Insexsity

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
Heya guys.
Its been a while since i made a post about the same topic and i guess a lot of new games have been released till then.

So..without further talking..are there any similar games like Insexsity or Chloe18(played all versions) ?

Wont go into detail..guess any experienced Member will know what kind of preferences i have due to the posted games.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Good GIrl Gone Bad
You follow Ashley, a typical good girl who is having some trouble at home and in school all of the sudden. Her scholarship program is ending, her parents are getting divorced because her dad is a slob who can't find work or fight for himself, her mom is revealing herself to be a gold digging slut, etc etc etc. And if that weren't all bad enough, her long time good boy boyfriend is telling her that he wants to go away and join the peace corps, alone.

Amidst all this happening in her life she's presented with new opportunities, a bad girl she's known since high school makes moves to become friends, she's introduced to a reality star intended to harkon back to Jersey Shore type douchebags, but who if you get to know is actually a pretty good dude, through him she is introduced to a Kanye West type dude, and that's not to mention the really bad things that she can do.​
Zoe's Temptation
This game follows a girl, the titular Zoe, who, apparently, is being recruited both by the land of the fae and the land of the demons as someone to help them in their ongoing war. Each day, depending on the choices she makes throughout the day, she'll end up visiting one realm or the other in her sleep. Now, the fae are no less sexual than the demons, the difference is all in how they go about it. The fae are about more romantic seduction, whereas the demons are more about lustful dominance. How you go about things is up to you, the choices you make are yours, have fun.​
Project SAGE
This one is relatively newer, and follows a girl who I'm fairly certain you get to name, as she moves to another country after the death of her grandmother, where she will move in with an uncle and his family to hopefully go to college and get her life started. Of the 3 I've listed so far this one seems to have the most player freedom and control. You're able to decide if she notices peepers, and even if she does, how long she lets them peep before stopping it. You get to decide if she's a hyper slut or someone who uses her sexuality in calculated ways, or if you prefer, a bimbo who gets fucked because she's too dumb. I really like this game a lot so far, especially because, unlike the other two choices, morality isn't binary. She doesn't become a cunt because she's more slutty. She doesn't become a saint because she's more reserved.​
Coceter Chronicles
Like Sage, this game features a great level of player choice and control. You decide if Tabitha is gonna taste that cum, whether she likes that taste or not, whether she's gonna go along with blackmail or find a way around it. On top of that, Tabitha's story isn't just one of a teenage girl coming of age, it's also a heroe's journey. Tabitha is a bit of a chosen one embarking on a journey that will save both her world, the fae world, and our human one. Along the way sex and sexuality play a huge role, her ancestry is revealed to be a big deal, and her powers grow. This is my absolute favorite game.​
I Love Daddy
This is more of a contained story, about a girl who as the title suggests, fall for her daddy. Along the way you make many choices that amount to 10 different outcomes, some of which with suboutcomes, each worth experiencing as they go on to flesh out the world the story takes place in. Before Coceter Chronicles this was my favorite game. Since then a few other games have come out to knock it down a few more pegs, but it's still one that I can't recommend enough.​

Reactions: Nopeee122 and VOi.D