Seeking Games similar to the Black Souls duology, Lessons in Love, and Lost in You?

LoLxDiS

May 15, 2020
<<<<<<<<<<<<<Minor spoiler alert for all games!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi. First of all, I've already made this post a while ago but I'm hoping for more answers, so I'm trying again! I'm looking for long games that are similar to Black Souls I & II, Lessons in Love, and Lost in You. I loved the horror and mystery aspects in all three games. That kind of "surreal" and "glitchy" horror is my favorite. A cute anime art style combined with that type of horror is my jam. And when you add a fantastic story, interesting characters, genuinely funny comedy, mind-blowing plot twists, and a great soundtrack to the mix, it's a guaranteed god-tier game. I'd like to know if there are more games out there that are similar to them. Basically, what I'm looking for is a "not everything is what it seems like" type of game, one that is as messed up and well-written as BS, LiL, and LiY. It doesn't even have to be an H-game if you know a good one that isn't +18. Thanks in advance!

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Can't think of any more anime ones, you if want a pitch-black and intriguing setting with a high difficulty, there's Fear and Hunger (not really H despite having rape). I really enjoy the writing and atmosphere of , though it's not anime or H. Shimmering Horizon might be one to look into, though I'm not sure how much it leans into horror.

Some other anime horror but I can't vouch for the writing / setting:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sol-rui-after-mini-v1-11-enokippu.155573/
https://f95zone.to/threads/nebel-geisterjaeger-v1-1-bbq-lover.158505/ (NTR)

Last edited:
Reactions: LoLxDiS

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
<<<<<<<<<<<<<Minor spoiler alert for all games!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi. First of all, I've already made this post a while ago but I'm hoping for more answers, so I'm trying again! I'm looking for long games that are similar to Black Souls I & II, Lessons in Love, and Lost in You. I loved the horror and mystery aspects in all three games. That kind of "surreal" and "glitchy" horror is my favorite. A cute anime art style combined with that type of horror is my jam. And when you add a fantastic story, interesting characters, genuinely funny comedy, mind-blowing plot twists, and a great soundtrack to the mix, it's a guaranteed god-tier game. I'd like to know if there are more games out there that are similar to them. Basically, what I'm looking for is a "not everything is what it seems like" type of game, one that is as messed up and well-written as BS, LiL, and LiY. It doesn't even have to be an H-game if you know a good one that isn't +18. Thanks in advance!
AFAIK games like LiL are inspired by Doki Doki, so maybe you would like it?

Reactions: LoLxDiS

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
If you haven't gotten to it over the last month though, high recommendation to the Fear and Hunger rec you got. I think if you liked Black Souls you'd REALLY enjoy that duology.