Seeking Games revolving around heels/feet?

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The Family Secret Christmas edition (includes original game). Both the normal and christmas content has foot stuff in it though I haven't come across any real sex content in the christmas one in my playthroughs.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So was just curious if anyone knew of any games that involve the fetish? Doesn't have to be the main focus, but preferably something you come across often in the game. Thanks!
I finished writing a short kinetic novel that deals with this, shortly, it'll be released in about 2 weeks, so I'll let you know when it's out.

Milfy City, which is still in .1 already has a lot of content, and a foot fetish route is a choice with mom. There's also the option to cum on the little sister's feet if you visit her room while she's sleeping.

Sibling Primacy makes feet a huge fetish.

at the moment that's all I can think of though.

Reactions: alvphid

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Forgive the shameless self promotion here, but one of us here at beWilder is a notorious and self proclaimed foot freak. Footwork tends to find itself in our work a lot (and all our main girls wear heels all the time). Perhaps the name "Agents of Heels" is a bit of a give away actually. There's an interrogation scene that can involve so very nice footwork so I'd recommend that to you... you can find it here on the site:
I'd also back up the recommendation of Dreams of Desire by Mifeete, its generally a good game and it does scratch the foot itch more than most. Haven't played Milfy City yet but I'd take DarthSeduction on his word as he's good with the suggestions and usually the one to jump at helping people find good stuff, so he's not likely to steer you wrong.

Again, shame on me for self promoting, but anything for a fellow foot fan!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I finished writing a short kinetic novel that deals with this, shortly, it'll be released in about 2 weeks, so I'll let you know when it's out.
Just released today, there's a small bit of heel/footplay in our, now, second story.

alvphid

Mar 20, 2018
Tower of Trample is based around feet, although there is not a lot of content for the game right now

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
there is a game starting up called Big City's Pleasures, there is 1 footjob scene in there of good quality, but no updates on the next release. I think he is looking for more patreons to join

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
there is a game starting up called Big City's Pleasures, there is 1 footjob scene in there of good quality, but no updates on the next release. I think he is looking for more patreons to join
Hi, thanks for the mention!

Patreons are wellcomed, of coures, but we haven't stood still waiting, we've been very busy working on the new version.

The reason to take a while with the new version is that it's big, it will have more than 600 new images and more than 20 animations.

New version will be released and the beginning of December.
We hope you like it ;)

filo t2_11 - test amb tony_v2_CAM4_v3_11.png