Seeking games like the tyrant

wickTHEpsyc

Dec 20, 2017
i have played the tyrant . it was a good game. are there any similar games like the tyrant . both 2dcg and 3d cg are ok. visual novel will be appretiated but im ok with any game engines. thank you

Reactions: sassolino2121

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
i have played the tyrant . it was a good game. are there any similar games like the tyrant . both 2dcg and 3d cg are ok. visual novel will be appretiated but im ok with any game engines. thank you
what was the other game name ?

Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
I am trying to find one. but it seems there is not any

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks, but is there any game with similar game mechanics (NTR optional)?
Apologies about the late reply, I missed this post. If you're talking about life simulators/sandbox style games then there are hundreds. If you're looking for games that have the sandbox/simulator style that have some/light (optional) NTR scenes I'd search through the NTR tag search for games on the ren'py engine(pink tag at the start of the thread listing). They are the most likely to meet that criteria but if you're looking for sandbox type games with heavy NTR themes like the tyrant as far as I know you're out of luck.

For now at least. It's a niche area that has gained alot of interest as of late and with the increased interest also in sandbox ren'py 3Dcg style games there are bound to be games made that fit the heavier NTR sandbox criteria perfectly. I don't think this is what you're chasing but if you're after the most brutal NTR you can find in any game and don't mind playing RPG maker games I'd search for Thug Hero Party.

• Hey there
Reactions: MR. Stiale

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
Project Myriam nice game. it is a different concept, but same hardcore sexual themes and the moms on both games very perverted.

Reactions: kkkkat

Oscarkilly

Feb 1, 2021
Project Myriam nice game. it is a different concept, but same hardcore sexual themes and the moms on both games very perverted.

so any games like Tyrant in terms of prostitutions and freedom of choice. Project Myriam I've played. Would prefer Renp'y but Unity is also okay. Don't mind NTR as long as I have some degree of choice or played my part in it (Not it happening regardless)