Seeking Games like Summertime Saga

lanzer38

Aug 29, 2017
Can someone recommend me some games like Summertime Saga? I already play milfy city, dream of desire, dating my daughter, insexual awakening, four elements trainer, solvalley School, view of family, tyrant,big brother, and something unlimited.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
My own game which was inspired by Summertime Saga. I've just started, but I guarantee you 1h gameplay at least. You can explore the city, different parts of the house, different parts of the day and etc... Give it a try:

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
My own game which was inspired by Summertime Saga. I've just started, but I guarantee you 1h gameplay at least. You can explore the city, different parts of the house, different parts of the day and etc... Give it a try:

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
It's not have to be the same topic. Im not talking about incest.
I like SS graphics, if there is any similiar games as a graphic please share with me.
I don't like 3D games.

Reactions: Thedukc

the_unseen

May 10, 2017
Those two are kind of clones of Ss:

Those two are games with fantasy setting,completely different from Ss, but really worth playing imo:

Also there are Akabur games:

You can also play Japanese vn's, most of them have 2d art.

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
Those two are kind of clones of Ss:

Those two are games with fantasy setting,completely different from Ss, but really worth playing imo:

Also there are Akabur games:

You can also play Japanese vn's, most of them have 2d art.
I don't like akabur's games.
Good games but graphics might be better.
Sex scenes are really, really bad.
Also I like "Four elements trainer" too, i like that graphics.
I also don't like "a town uncovered" cuz graphics are weak i think.
Im gonna look at taffy, sanguine and seeds of chaos, thanks for answer.

the_unseen

May 10, 2017
I don't like akabur's games.
Good games but graphics might be better.
Sex scenes are really, really bad.
Also I like "Four elements trainer" too, i like that graphics.
I also don't like "a town uncovered" cuz graphics are weak i think.
Im gonna look at taffy, sanguine and seeds of chaos, thanks for answer.

Is somewhat like Witch trainer, but with better art (development is pretty slow tho, from what I read)
Also forgot about KoD earlier, pretty nice game too (female protagonist tho):

Reactions: Cirro84

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I like SS graphics, if there is any similiar games as a graphic please share with me.
I don't like 3D games.
You might also want to read the other 9 threads of people asking the exact same thing...
Use the search bar in the upper right corner. Search 'saga'.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I don't like 3D games.
why you don't like 3D
it's more better
you should just try one

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
maybe?
Not as good in my opinion, but it features lots of famous cartoon characters in a similar kind of sandbox style day/time management game.

Start day, go to map, pick a location, interact with the ladies there.
Doing stuff uses up a chunk of time, keep doing stuff until the day is over, then go to sleep and repeat the next morning.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I actually tried more than one but i don't know why but i didn't like it.
Im more into cartoonish.
no problem
there are many of the games you would like i just want you to search and try dont get up
and try milftoon games you may like them

Reactions: Cirro84

HarveyyyMP

Aug 4, 2018
If your looking for a similar art style I believe Game of Whores is the exact same, can't say I'm a huge fan but it's a GoT parody with the same art style as SS

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
If your looking for a similar art style I believe Game of Whores is the exact same, can't say I'm a huge fan but it's a GoT parody with the same art style as SS
I did take a look. It's look like Akabur's game. But im not a big fan of his work. It's surely amazing quality but i am looking for great animations like saga.
As i said this game looks like Akabur's style, but h-scenes are worth it? Is it good?

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
SpaceRescue:Code Pink will be more of an classic adventure game; perhaps this is something you might like as well ?

SpaceRescueCodePink_0003_Group 4.jpg