Seeking Games like Life With A Slave - Teaching Feeling

lordukk

May 21, 2017
I haven't played Life With A Slave, but Slave maker is def one of the best slave games to play. you can get a slave that hates you and train them to love you and even marry you.
check out this Thread

Reactions: Reij
Oct 7, 2017
I haven't played Life With A Slave, but Slave maker is def one of the best slave games to play. you can get a slave that hates you and train them to love you and even marry you.
check out this Thread
sounds nice can you send me a dl-link please because there seem to exist slavemaker 2 and slavemaker 3

lordukk

May 21, 2017
I don't know if incest is your cup of tea, (if yes) have you tried Dreams of Desire ?
If you like Trainer, then I think you'll enjoy Princess Trainer by Akabur (its about Yasmin from Alladin), if u like that, then Akabur has done another trainer game about Hermione. They both have very good art, though I enjoy Princess Trainer more.
The wind's Disciple also has good art, its corruption themed and League of Legends based.
tell me what you like and I'll try to recommend more :)

Oct 7, 2017
I don't know if incest is your cup of tea, (if yes) have you tried Dreams of Desire ?
If you like Trainer, then I think you'll enjoy Princess Trainer by Akabur (its about Yasmin from Alladin), if u like that, then Akabur has done another trainer game about Hermione. They both have very good art, though I enjoy Princess Trainer more.
The wind's Disciple also has good art, its corruption themed and League of Legends based.
tell me what you like and I'll try to recommend more :)
Thanks for helping:closedeyesmile:. I am really open to everything , so no boundaries. But i do like games that are kinda sandboxy (choosing what you want to do / who you want to seduce/corrupt/... stuff like research into corruption, man of the house, school of lust)more than when they follow a strict line.

Oct 7, 2017
@lordukk Sorry if i ask dumb questions, but i am downloading "05-dec-2015 Slave Maker 3.5 Release"-Magnet link right now and have noticed that there is stuff like "Assistants Pack", "Events Pack", "Minor Slaves Pack" and so on, do i need to download these too or are the already in the download?

lordukk

May 21, 2017
@lordukk Sorry if i ask dumb questions, but i am downloading "05-dec-2015 Slave Maker 3.5 Release"-Magnet link right now and have noticed that there is stuff like "Assistants Pack", "Events Pack", "Minor Slaves Pack" and so on, do i need to download these too or are the already in the download?
I'm not sure, its been a while since I played the game. they only add more girls and more events to the game, so I believe you have to download them too if you want them to be in the game, but the game will work just fine without them. they just add more content :)

robco

Nov 10, 2017
Simbro is kind of best also. i rather play it than slavemaker, i played slavemaker 5-10 years ago, simbro is from nowaday. It's still a beta but there is lots of fun days to expect.
Also slave maker is often pieced away, I didnt searshed for it since some years, I remember getting more slaves, but barley 10% of my added slaves worked out. Slavemaker is a great game i had lots of fun on it, but it lack of unity.. assembling isn't user's work. I think I never seen a completed package, by the way it could be great if anyone have a working full game to share.