• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games like Insexsity

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
Hey guys,

im looking for a game where u can move around on your own, make ur own desicions and have to do sth to "live ur life" like work, etc.

More Rpg based instead of everything is scrippted and u just keep clicking through convestations till a sex scene appears.

Tried Chloe18 already and Vis Major.
Anything else u could recommend?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If you liked Chloe18 and Vis Major, I'd suggest my favorite game, Coceter Chronicles. It's an RPGM like Vis Major, a lot further along, so much more to do. However, also like Vis Major, the things like jobs that you'll have are more about servicing a single purpose than about being continued throughout as in Chloe18, in order to pay rent.

Female protagonist only?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Giving Coceter Chronicles a shot.
And no..it also can be a male protagonist.
cool... I forgot to mention Kingdom of Deception, it's a relatively good one IMO

View of Family is light on the RPG elements, but it has the day in the life elements, you go to work and earn a living, use that money for certain things, etc.

Long Live the Princess has the RPG elements, but its a little heavier on the story side. Does have daily work events you can participate in though.

I haven't picked this one up in a while, but you might enjoy The Proteus Effect. In it you play as a game tester for a new virtual reality RPG that goes wrong. You are trapped in the game world as a girl, and moreover, you eventually end up not only out of reality, but out of that game as well. It's kinda fun, but I haven't played in a few updates.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight