• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games like Heart Problems

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
So first of all, the people who want to recommend me should've played Heart Problems by Xenorav. I want games that have sexual tension and buildup like Amelie and Us (MC). There should be a ton of options for groping. Players who have played heart problems must be aware of what I'm talking about. Daz3 High-Quality Models. HS is acceptable, but only if they are of high quality; NO KOIKATSU.
The game should be VN (No Sandbox, I want to play a linear story. Not want to explore whole world) and no Kinetic Novel( Don't want to watch a movie)
It would be preferrable if the Female lead or one of the be Milf like Amelie. Kind, Motherly.
Primary Tags- Animated, Corruption, Groping, Male Protagonists
Bonus tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Incest, Milf, Cheating, Teasing, etc.
Even if it's not completed or New, recommend it. It just should be like Heart Problems
I hope there will be people who also wants to play this games.

1686307845245.png 1686307875935.png 1686308007161.png

Last edited:

ping69

May 26, 2021
Based on visual style and tension I could recommend those I've enjoyed:

* My brother's wife
* Man of the house
* Foot of the mountain (this one in particular with no grind mod, you won't feel progression aany other way)
* Milfy city

And I was so excited about "true bond", but I think is an abandoned project right now