Seeking Games like Evenicle and Rance 8?

TurtleCray

Jun 23, 2017
Hi, I recently got in contact with the Evenicle game, and fell in love with the gameplay and battle style.
Does anyone know other games, no need to be Adult, that have gameplay like those two. And if there's one like that on Android?

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Chanura

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hi, I recently got in contact with the Evenicle game, and fell in love with the gameplay and battle style.
Does anyone know other games, no need to be Adult, that have gameplay like those two. And if there's one like that on Android?

Thanks a lot.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Rance Quest and Rance 9 would meet your needs (not sure if translated though). Honestly most of the Rance games - well scratch that, ALL of the Rance games are worth playing. They're just hellishly difficult sometimes.

TurtleCray

Jun 23, 2017
I know, but most of those are RPGMaker or different styles, Evenicle is like an Open World Dungeon Crawler, and the battle feels simple like an Pokemon Game.
These are the ones I'm after, not even on Steam I found RPGs like that.

baconlord

Nov 23, 2016
I also would like to know of any good games that fit this criteria and i also toss in "the spirit master of retarnia" kinda dungeon crawler bit slower compared to evenicle(especially with ctrl held down)

Reactions: TurtleCray

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

gameplay screens:

ill post more games if i remember them, still have to search from my HDD for old games that fits
When I remember correct you must search for the bugfix from the producer (middle in the Game you need it). When you have aso the Addon and are near the end or played a new Game you have a lot of untranslated (it is a fan translation I don´t know if they have no translator anymore or why it is so). So it was fun and play it with walkthrough you can miss a lot when you play only so. I like RPG the text is so much that the most are not translated in English.

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018